+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't like using EA for my forex trading. I like to trade my manual for forex market trading. I think manual trading on the forex market helps me improve trading strategies and good profits from the market. and I like to trade manually ... never believe in automated tools or robots ... robots never judge current market conditions ... it only works in a logical way ... we have to learn more about trade and only depend on us own method and analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), Unregistered (1)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like manual trading because here I can use all types of my analysis as a result of my opening command becoming more perfect. The robot acts like an automated trading system, it does not have its own knowledge that works with coding plans. So that you can't make important decisions, if you use a robot, you don't need knowledge about the forex market, the next time it has an effect on our trading career. and it's better to learn to trade manually first because if we use EA, we don't know what we are using, it will be dangerous. It's better to do your own trading, we rely on EA because many people get big losses because of EA too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27)

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use manual trading because this is the best type of trading that is easy to understand on the forex market. Robot trading will not help you understand the forex market, but can help you trade to make a profit. Trading the market yourself is fun and will give you a better understanding of forex and how to make a profit. and One reason is that you state and the other is that you get experience only when you trade on your own. If you use EA or a robot for your trade, you will not get any experience for yourself.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ngaco For This Useful Post:

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several EAs in activities that have identical properties or any changes in them. The information is, try lots of EAs and your module experiences conclusions. In my judgment, EA contacts your statement with one pioneer. So, it is recommended to trade manually and change your trading skills with this. and I like to trade manually is the best way to make money because with forex robots you will never know when you trade with poor understanding and ensure that the best way to understand what you are doing is to avoid making copies and ensure that you have the best in trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ma eny For This Useful Post:

Member HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer has a reputation beyond repute HaseebQammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,789 Times in 484 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manually trading best hai. Kyun k ic sy apni knowledge skills or study kr k use kia jata hai. Or agr koi mistake ho to us sy ham learn hi krty hain.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaseebQammer For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), tradetiger (2018-11-19)

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I don't like to use robots in Forex trading market and I try to do manual trading because it is the best and will also learn and get experience from other mistakes then we get loss. Robots are not good to trade in Forex trading market because most of the reports always give loss in Forex trading market.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-24), Muhammad_Arif (2018-11-27), sarfraz786 (2018-11-24), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never had this type of trade, my friend. In my opinion, expert advisors or trading robots are not very true. In addition, they can be confusing when you use an expert advisor when you trade. I can say that traders may not use it and maybe I will trade using a robot when it is proven to be 100% profitable but so far I have not heard of a robot system that is 100% fortunate I am still more comfortable in the air because I like trading so much.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often I think of using a forex robot at the beginning of my forex trading career, the investment needed to buy it makes me stop thinking in that direction. Maybe when I make good money from this business I will again rethink about using them in my trade. and you can use robotic trading if you already have the knowledge and experience in forex. using a robot is not recommended for beginners. They must know when to stop using robots. The causes in some robot trading situations can make you more looser.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right. we cannot learn and cannot be good traders in the future if we use EA. and in the long run we will get nothing. we have to start from scratch when we will realize the importance of knowledge and skills. it is a universal truth that if you are not an expert in whatever you do, you will not get good results in the future. and I don't like Trade using EA, I think Manual Trading is far better than using EA for Trading. Trading is about Skill, and we must always Practice to Improve that Skill ... EA automatically and you don't even do Analysis at all, meaning you don't do Market Analysis Practices. so, Manual Trading can increase your Trading Skill

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot trading only follows the strategy. Many experienced Forex say that 80% of the success of Forex businesses are hiding in Psychology and the remaining 20% are statistics & other tools. Human psychology is not in the Robot trade. So I think it's no better than manual trading. and I always like to use the trade manual to trade with respect to the reason the robot is that in the trading book, you can escape in the case of a new and unexpected close version to your account in time to avoid losses but where the robot is an automated trading system that can suffered a big loss because the robot can't close the windows really !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)