+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to use EA (robot) or manual trading?

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    I agree sir, if you want to use our robot will have to experiment first on a demo account for this if we are wrong robot must be very risky to use later when we use the real account, because it could be in a flash will burn our account
    forex trading robot is a computer program that can do the trading instead of a human trader.Integrated signals allow a trading robot to “decide” on the perfect time to buy or sell a currency pair, while the systems facilitate the actual trading process
    Manual trading is a trading system that involves human decision-making for entering and exiting trades. This is in contrast to automatic trading, which employs programs linked to market data, which are able to originate trades based on human instructional criteria.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

kkkk (2019-07-21)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee han boss aap ki baat belkul sahi h k forex aik best kaam h aur ham ko as mien kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien best kaam kar k as mien best kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam karna hota h aur dil sy koshesh karna hota h aur as mien apne lyee aik acha aur behtreen mustaqbil hasil karna hota h.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-07-20), mehro (2019-07-27)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    One of the main things that caused these discussions is the flood of automated trading systems increasing in the marketplace. There are THOUSANDS of Forex trading robots out there, and almost everyone claims to turn tiny accounts into millions of dollars overnight.Like in any good argument, there are certainly advantages to both. For me, it is impossible to say one is better than the other. But let us dive into the argument and see what we discover. You can also read, trailing stop or hard take profit, to learn more trading tips.
    We are beyond the point of believing these ridiculous claims. However, we shouldn't let these EA scams steal the validity of real automated trading systems. The truth is that automated trading can work. Many major investment institutions use highly optimized trading robots to pull money out of the market, so there is a way to make money using these robots. Now, let's review the advantages and disadvantages.The first advantage that stands out to me about automated trading software, is simply the nature of having a robot trade for you. It is exact, perfectly disciplined, and doesn't make mistakes (if programmed correctly, of course).
    One of the biggest problems that a trader faces is his ability to be disciplined and stick to the plan. With automated trading, also known as algorithmic trading, you can be assured the robot will be completely disciplined and stick the trading plan you set up. Often times, it is the ability to stick to the plan that makes the difference between a profitable trader and an unprofitable trader. That is the main point of the robot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-07-20)

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a robot, but I can understand both sides of the argument. Why don't you try social trading and follow traders? Personally I do my own trading, but before you spend money and years buying and testing robots, I think it makes more sense to follow the merchant and see how it works and then copy it. and I don't know about this. If I am afraid they act mechanically based on predetermined instructions and cannot make the right decisions according to market needs. For example, if I trade gold and see panic in silver, I can immediately be vigilant and take security measures because it will affect the gold sentiment too.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make a trend analysis using a moving average, supply and demand will influence price movements in the market, and form trends, the first thing to know is risk, if you want a small risk, we suggest you make a small profit target

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade with my hands because I am a beginner and my friend has explained that I have not considered EA until I learned about buying and selling foreign exchange. I buy and sell on a demo account and I believe that buying and selling manually is preferable to EA because in buying and selling manually we can decide for ourselves. and I prefer to use expert advisors rather than trading manuals. it helps me to trade more discipline, besides that I don't need 24 hours at the computer. there are many important things to do besides trading.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the trader. the reason for using the robot is quite clear - not all of us have the time / desire to spend 20 hours in trading a day. I see it just like any other strategy - there is no risk-free forex, and no robot. Everyone must find the person who is most suitable for him. manual trading is better than robots but robots are better for those who don't have much time to trade. he can use a robot.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like using robots. Also many experts use robots for the best trade. Robots are inhabited day by day. The real robot is expert sentiment. A programmer can make it. But I am not a programmer for that I have to depend on other people to make it. Even though I can edit the program. But I did not agree to do it. Almost I like to trade manually. I see Forex as a business. I don't play funny. Forex is included in the blood. and both are important but more important is a good strategy because if you have very large capital and don't have a good strategy for trading, you cannot make a profit and lose your money, but if you have small capital with a good strategy, you can get good profits.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would be afraid they would act mechanically about the prescribed guidelines so they could not take the right choice according to industry requirements. For example, by easily trading rare metals and seeing worries in silver precious metals I could be vigilant quickly and get a measure of security because that would affect the statement of gold. and because we often observe and trade with one partner with a focus, we will become familiar and easy to understand and know the character, if you ask me some couples trade with them, it will make us less focused and less understanding of our character pairs better concentration and focus trading one pair, then we will be more controlled.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like trading with EA. These are robots that only offer to give you benefits when the market is in an unchanging situation. But in fact, friend, market conditions are not in our hands or in the hands of robots. My opinion is to trade in experience and fundamental analysis of traders. and I think it's not a problem to use EA or not the important thing we stole trading I think that when I have learned about mq4 languge I will make my robot to trade and steal trade manually also we must always trade to get the experience we need to put it on EA [Answer]...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 1025 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)