+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: indicator library

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear you all indicator and system i have downloaded but some of indicator do not work in my platform . so i try to start my trading with your giving system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear i have downloaded this system. i will read more about this. so i think it will be very nice things. so thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    here u can find the most wanted indicator for meta trader i hope it will help, i will keep adding indicators here with daily update

1. Spectrometr_Separate.mq4

2. Squeeze_Break

3. GG-TrendBar

4. GG-RiverFlow

5. EES V Speed

6.Bunnygirl Cross and Daily Open

7. ADX

Calculating how asymmetry indicator with some formula that is difficult, based on the values ​​of the RSI indicator. Asymmetry high value means the begining of new trand, while a low value means trand flat so we have really clever in using

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    These are fantastic indicators, I never seen like them before they seems nice I hope their result be nice too . I think I should download and test them

Senior Member dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pls i want a powerful indicator that does not repaint once it give signal. If you have kindly mail to ayodejiali2003@gmail.com.
    Thanks

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice for the links and the teachings that you have brought in here for us. A indicator library is a good idea for forex newbies to locate and pick up good indicators for their trading.

Junior Member shecamb is an unknown quantity at this point shecamb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Download Auto Fibonacci Retracement Indicator
    this is my favorite indicator,thank for share auto fibonanci retracment
    usually I just used a manual fibonanci

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very glad to enjoy your indicator library here so much.Now I just wish to wonder which one you are interested in so much there?Wha=ich one the the most profitable one for us to use when we trade in forex?Thank you so much in advance.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    All information from the first page is full of weighty material, making it feasible for the try. I'm glad to be here to gain knowledge while learning gains. Lots of quality indicators that are distributed.
    yuppz, I also feel fortunate to be on this forum when I was browsing for information on strategies and indicators are useful for traders .. I thank you a lot of traders who took the time to share in this thread

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing master
    loads on the indicators for .. so confused about which one to use, an approximately indicators where it is most accurate according to the master?
    because I was still so confused myself a newbie and want to choose which indicators to use ..
    I wrote a master direct download

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast