+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: How your Feel to Tread at Android phone

Senior Member brain4x is an unknown quantity at this point brain4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    If your Android phone completes what you need than that's good. Personally, it will not fit mine. I am better of with the full version of mt4. That way have I have more control over what I want.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    android mobile ma same hm isi tarha kaam kr rha hota han jis tarha pc ya laptop pa is ma wesa e tools show hota han lakin inki khaas bat ya ha kha hm easily isa apna pass rakh skta han aur trade kr k zyada munafa kama skta han ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mub5455 is an unknown quantity at this point mub5455's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear sir mery pas andoird phon nhi hai mai to trading computer per hi krta hon ap to lucky ho jo ap k pas andoird phon mojod hai ap to markeet ko jayb dal ker gumty ho or kehen bi markeat open kr sakty ho ap ko to buhat acha feel hota ho ga

Member ijazahmad510 is an unknown quantity at this point ijazahmad510's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    O my dear; mein apne andorid phone par trading karte howe bohat he enjoy karta hoon aur ye bohat he asaan bhi hai wo is liye kay mein android phone se kaheen bhi kisi bhi jagah beth kar trading kar sakte hoon

Banned offor53 is an unknown quantity at this point offor53's Avatar
    Thanks
    it very useful to trade on a smartphone. i make use HTC Android is a good one. You can trade anywhere and up to date with the market anytime with it

Banned Rahat786 is on a distinguished road Rahat786's Avatar
    Thanks
    main bee androd mobile say trading kar raha hoon . mujay tu ye mobile bilkul computer ki tarha lagta hai kun kay is ki working same computer ki tarha hai our ye tuch paid hai is ley mujay tu buhat maza ata hai is main trade karnay main

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    i trade with my phone an andriod phone and it is very good experience for me and it is very use full also if you trade with your phone you trade every where and make your profit i feel very glad when i trade with my android phone it is very easy and my phone support meta trader 4 and 5 platforms.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the net is in the brokerage's no justification associated with how to make simple this feasible to run this program on the mobile phone in a way that may be supplied inside information publication and so you'll not don it your stress in your operating system android mobile phone.

Senior Member finagold is on a distinguished road finagold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use mt4 android but the weakness is not in atack additional indicators and EA costume was not available, when to simply monitor the market I think is more than enough but to analyze better PC laptop, android market may add features and Time Frame 8 months 1 year,thank android

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma na abi andoird mobil ko use nahi kaya ha muje mobil sa trade karna ka pata nahi ha abi ma trade ko sekh raha ho jab sekh jayeo gaya to mobil sa be trade karo ka dekho gaya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast