+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: How your Feel to Tread at Android phone

Banned nazmunus is an unknown quantity at this point nazmunus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cool Android phone orders and can not change. This Android phone with your order and I can not take a position Purchases and sales charts, the moving average, may be loose like to see a graph, so, so clean up is a happy or PC..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Android phone help us to place order. modify order cold order etc. but we can take a position of buy and sell from graph because it not so clear as lappy or pc so dont place an order to look the android phone graph like and moving average its many be a cause of your loose. The useful to trade on a smartphone. Android is a good one you can trade anywhere and up to date with the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member extraordinaryboy is on a distinguished road extraordinaryboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have an android phone and i feel great to do trade on this mobile because it is like my PC and i install meta trader 5 in this phone to make trade in the forex online market, in this mobile i make my trade every where in the world and i earn many of profit from here.

Member majidazizm is an unknown quantity at this point majidazizm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trading kay bary main abi kuch ziada nhe janta kun k main new user hoan is lie mujhe itna nhe pata k trading android main be ho sakti he agar ho sakti he to wo kese is lie main jan'na chaht hoan ky kese ho sakti he or mere pass kabi mera system avail nhe hota.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are trader in phne but your phoe aniboroed if your mobile anbroid you are install the softwere in it and work in it but your mobile not anbroid so you are not work trade in it

Member Kcng20fx is an unknown quantity at this point Kcng20fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade by using a cell phone can be very difficult at all sir, because of the trade that I will do this could just be me doing in a simple way so that I can always win in the trade that will I do in this market sir
    this way then I will be successful once sir, in this trade, and in this analysis

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not know because i am a new trader and i am using a lap top for trading. but some time i feel that it is not batter for every time. because i do not take my lap top to any place. i want to trade with android Phone But i do not know how to use a phone for Trading. i think it is easy to use.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i enjoy trading on my android software phone because i have the application software of metatrader4 trading platform installed on it. the jouney of e-commerce has so helped our world today that you have almost everywhr in the world in your pocket i think it is a good thing that android can take the metatrader trading platforms

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you're right mere vai.android phone is one amongst the simplest phone in any wherever.we can use it commerce conjointly.u will use it city job or business currently it city pocket...................

Banned raazi is on a distinguished road raazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    agr ap android phone pa kam krna caho to kr sakta ho kiu ka ab is platforum ka kam is trha sa bhi ho jata ha lkn ye ap pa depand ha ka ap na is ma krna ha ya nh is ki koi rok tham nh ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast