+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: How your Feel to Tread at Android phone

Senior Member salman.rana is on a distinguished road salman.rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel this is very good. we can trade on android with greater ease and we can trade on android at anywhere and we can trade on android at any time in the day. trading on android is very good and very easy to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fan786 is an unknown quantity at this point fan786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no experience about android phone because i have not use it so i have us just computer for forex online trading, but i seemed that mobile trading is so best then computer because from mobile we can work anywhere in the world and any time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure you're right pure via android telephone is one of the greatest telephone in virtually any where.We may use it trading also you can put it to use your work or business now it your pocket.

Member nasir_uic is an unknown quantity at this point nasir_uic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never maybe I should becaue it will help me be flxible in trading, especially when I dont have the reason to, there are a lot of good trading strategies with a phone.

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is good thing that the trading is happening on the mobile phone and many mobile are there which support the meta trade software which help to trade on the mobile phone and from all the mobiles the android mobile is the best for forex trading

Senior Member amssalcity is on a distinguished road amssalcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tradinng form android is very easy to use and its softeare provides an easy access fromandroid system and every one who is using android services can easily use it and make more money and change is own monthly income.

Senior Member Aslaniah is an unknown quantity at this point Aslaniah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I have never used android, it seems like once a consistent profit in order to follow developments via android, because the profit we can be free from the financial, thank you for sharing that with good experience using android

Member damury is an unknown quantity at this point damury's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think this already highly sophisticated business we can do it where there is an important connection wrote and now mt5 or mt4 platform already can run via the android or even hp all so we don't have to bother there are important means and there was a time we could run this business

Senior Member 7544 is an unknown quantity at this point 7544's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello sir man abi is fild man nia hon or abi tak to man computer he use kar raha hon or next any kmi hoi raqam sy lab top khredny ka irada rakhta hon, man trading ka kam k lia phone yous karna zaida behtar samjhta hon,

Senior Member jaldija is on a distinguished road jaldija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear main abi forex main naya houn or main pc pay he trading karta houn lakin ab muajay trading ke addat ho gayi hay isliay mian chahta houn kay mera business meri pocket main ho. Islay main ab mobile purchase karna chahta houn or main nay information be lee hay kay trading kay liay koun sa mobile atcha hay to mjy btaya gya hay kay android phone atchy hain trading kay liay .is liay main android ko he prefer karoun ga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast