+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: How your Feel to Tread at Android phone

Member ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143 has a reputation beyond repute ZainiiiBadshah143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,442 Times in 645 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    M new bies i have knees trade but i don'y thnl it's to early fr sme this me i want android phn the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member umarroy is on a distinguished road umarroy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really happy and awesome to trade at Android phone . It is really cool to trade here. You can use it every where your Job or business now in your pocket. Please share with us your opinion.Androis such a make easiest way in a trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Android phone Trader ky liay meta Trader ko download krna thek rhay ga aor android phone py terminal install kr kay Trading kr skta hay aor android phone py Trading krna aor hr time market sy update rhna Trader kay lay thek hota hay aor Trader ko chhy keh market main thek planing aor setup kr kay Trading krna chhy aor Trader ko android phone main Trading krna aor is main account ko chlna thek hay is sy Trader market main active rahy ga aor Trader profit thek earn kar saky ga

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-26), arshadlaskani (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-26), kanita (2018-02-22), punjabpolice (2018-02-26), qasimm (2018-02-26), ryachoudhary (2018-02-22), Unregistered (1)

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It feels like we've been waiting for a big new version of Android forever; Jelly Bean is great, but it could do so much more. Surprise: it actually does! All you have to do is take matters into your own hands.

Fandroids will tell youloudly and at lengththat one of the best features of Android is openness. Not only does Google allow third-party developers to reach further down into Android than they can into iOS, but rooting your device opens up a whole new world of possibilities, whether you want to do it or not. It's equal parts empowering and a pain in the ass.

Senior Member nadeem123 is on a distinguished road nadeem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i can't use the Android phone or any mobile to do trading on Forex trading business because i use my PC to do trading on Forex and i think i can do easily and comfortably trading on my PC.

Banned amirallam85 is an unknown quantity at this point amirallam85's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a new user and i am using the laptop for trading but some time i a feel that it is no batter for every time.because i do not take my laptop to any place i a want to the trade with the android Phone But i do not know how to use the phone for Trading.plz tell me about it

Member Nusrath Ahamed is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrath Ahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beloved I'm a new consumer in addition to I'm employing a mobile computer for you to trade but some time I find myself that it is insufficient time for any batter. simply because I do not really take my own laptop computers from anywhere in addition to need to trade together with operating system cellular phone but do not know how to make use of a cellular phone for you to Exchanging. Make sure you say to me personally about this.

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother i also feel that way i also feel we could trade anywhere using a mobile phone with android OS, so we can monitor the movement of the market each day and anywhere and anytime as long as we still have a connection to the internet ......

Member perfectonline is on a distinguished road perfectonline's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    android phone mein trading karnaa bi asaan hy iss sy bi appp trading karty ho aor mobile trading good hoty hy kiun app jahan kahin bi ho app wahin sy trading kar sakty ho iss sy app ko koi farak nahin parhtaa hy app apny mobile ko on ki jiy aor is sy trading start kar diey aor apny earning start kar dein.

Member zaid babu is on a distinguished road zaid babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it is very easy to trade on a android phone and i also thinking about to buy a android phone. we can use it any where and it is a very big ease for us. i am using laptop for trading and it is also good for us and we can carry it any where.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zaid babu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast