+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Fibonacci and elliot waves.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both are powerfull indicator according to me all indicators are good its depend on the trader that how he use the indicator if he have good knowledge about indicator and know when to buy and when to sell than he can make profit for him otherwise all went into wain and market left the trader behind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    The Fibonacci numbers are 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 etc you get the next number by adding the two previous adjacent numbers.
    After the first four numbers,dividing any Fibonacci number by the one preceding it will yield the ratio1.618,and dividing any number by the number immediatly following it will yield 0.618
    dividing any Fib number by the number which precede it two places yields 2.618
    and dividing the same number by the one that succedet by 2 places yield 0.382
    continuing in this way we get the ratios 4.236 ,0.236
    these ratios are considered by elliot the primary determinant of the extent of price and time movements in any market
    Both indicators were or fibonacci and elliot waves indicator of pride and is my favorite. Because just by using and relying on two indicators, I can generate profit and loss rarely get in forex trading. How to use the indicator is to look at the line formed only, after that we can decide and analyze prices.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Senior Member roncos is on a distinguished road roncos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Fibonacci numbers are 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 etc you get the next number by adding the two previous adjacent numbers.
    After the first four numbers,dividing any Fibonacci number by the one preceding it will yield the ratio1.618,and dividing any number by the number immediatly following it will yield 0.618
    these ratios are considered by elliot the primary determinant of the extent of price and time movements in any market

science and useful lessons
    I beg you to learn the host
    and I am very grateful if you would give me the experience and lessons to me and us all the newbie

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Elliot waves is very good indicator because but i did not use it before but various member of this forum said that this indicators are giving very good signal and they are getting good profit also.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar mauaja es post ke bilkul be samaja nhi ayae ah ka bat ho sakta ha muaja to es ka bara main kuch be pata nhi chala raha ka trading kasa karnae ha or es maian kasa boht sara prfoit earned karna ha mauanja to bilkul be pata nahi ha ka trading kasa or kis tara karta han,

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar mauaja es post ke bilkul be samaja nhi ayae ah ka bat ho sakta ha muaja to es ka bara main kuch be pata nhi chala raha ka trading kasa karnae ha or es maian kasa boht sara prfoit earned karna ha mauanja to bilkul be pata nahi ha ka trading kasa or kis tara karta han,

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    The fibonacci lines are very clear tool to find a good market entry . the law of fibonani says. if you enter the corect point you go in the right
    point, they are always correct but we must still put stop loss.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact I love any trading method has the Fibonacci lines, because the price of these lines respects a lot and there are several indicators you draw Fibonacci, a very good automatic and accurate to the fullest extent .. Thank you

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    where can i see a description or a more detailed discussion? understandably i was a beginner and want to know how to use these fibonanaci indicators.
    i have read about but do not understan well the indicator means please provide a detailed explanation so that i easy understand, thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)