+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Fibonacci and elliot waves.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please share for all friend to learn about numeric fibonci in this posting. usually how numeric bouncing even breakout? and please share with image for our.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nahidahasan is an unknown quantity at this point nahidahasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried many times to understand the fabonicci rule but i am getting real confused about the rule and very much depressed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Where can I see a description or a more detailed discussion? Understandably I was a beginner and want to know how to use these Fibonacci indicators. I've read about but do not understand well the indicator means, please provide a detailed explanation so that I easily understand. Thank you.

Junior Member mical is an unknown quantity at this point mical's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    elliott wave was a mad genius and professional accountant and his full name was Ralph Nelson elliott,when he was 66 years old,he finally gathered enough evidence for sharing his theory "the wave principle".
    he believe that ,if you can correctly identify the repeating patterns in price ,you can predict where price will go next. fibonacci is a very good idea /theorem for identifying reversal market trends .

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci retracement is very useful for knowing the major level on the charts but you can use it mostly on the hourly charts as it is really perfect. The major level given by fibonnaciis very important so that you can take trade and able to recognise the trend of the pair.

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    it can change the direction of the market for a short time frame. and when the retail investors see the market moving in the direction stipulated by the major institution.
    to change the direction of the market in a short time it was risky because it must be able to analyze precisely and concisely so that beginners should use long term so as not to rush

Senior Member seeker is an unknown quantity at this point seeker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can change the direction of the market for a short time frame. and when the retail investors see the market moving in the direction stipulated by the major institution.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fibonacci is really great tool. It was used by many trader in the world. i love to use fibonacci on my trade. I do not know why fibonacci ratio can make the currencies get affect. As long i know, the fibonacci is not easy to learn. I know some pattern which based this tool. But, to find and apply on chart it was really hard thing. Many trader want to make good trade. Many trader want to become success, but they are used complicated strategy, The simple and very useful tool like fibonacci usually forget by them.

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dnt know about you but elliot waves are tough to understand . i have the elliot wave international dvd seminar the whole f it and i think this stuff was make for a rocket scientist . i find very hard because of the conflicting explanations that come about

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know about deeply about Fibonacci .Fibonacci was a great sciencetest.He brone in Etale.He give us a very very important series 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21, .Now we are use it in Forex market by processing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)