+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 330 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member anish is on a distinguished road anish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To some traders scalping is very popular to get small profit within few minutes .But to me scalping is not a good strategy to make money so i always see for long profit with longer time frame .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    in doing scalping we should be able to take decisions quickly and precisely, because we just set a target of little pips in a short time. we should be able to take the best position to make the target was achieved effectively.
    Scalpers need sound mind, they need that they should think very fast since they would be opening small positions every now and then trying to gun for little pips they must be cautious in other for them not to make terrible mistakes.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrichyyy View Post
    I don't use any indicator currently, just scalp by my own, through the candlestick charts, and it's working good for me so far. I usually just place an order to make 1 or 2 pips profit and it turns out good. I don't have any specific money management in this strategy, coz for me it's just so simple and easy, plus I play it with small lot for small pips, it comes out handy.
    me too im scalper with my own analysis on candle and it work good bu need some focus on the trend to know if it real trend or correct but actually candle very good tools to make analysis but if you need to add any indicator no problem you can

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any indicator currently, just scalp by my own, through the candlestick charts, and it's working good for me so far. I usually just place an order to make 1 or 2 pips profit and it turns out good. I don't have any specific money management in this strategy, coz for me it's just so simple and easy, plus I play it with small lot for small pips, it comes out handy.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankind View Post
    Forex Scalping is a great thing to make fast pips within a short time. Please register free to our forex scalping service to see how we are making lot of pips within a short time. Our forex scalping strategy is traded by two fulltime traders - looking for forex scalping signals the hole day. Register free to our forex scalping service.
    what type of service do you provide please explain with us only strategy?? or just signal base? i know now a days really good strategy in scalping many peoples have found and they can make regular pips with those .

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kissshore View Post
    Scalping the market can be quite lucrative, although the profits do not come without a pretty steep price in terms of personal time invested..! Scalpers must be on alert and completely absorbed in the market throughout trading hours..!
    scalpers indeed make the best out of their limited time. sometimes they use big lots sometimes they don't.
    but most of the time scalpers will use small time frame and enter and exit the position quickly.

Senior Member pepoo is an unknown quantity at this point pepoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Scalping means open positions very fast and engaging in a lot of high relatively to the account and come up with to achieve a small number of points ranges from one point to 10 points and do not always take deals Scalping a great time, but take a minute to 15 minutes which is good because it provides plenty of opportunities in one day repeat the process with, we find we have made a good number of points as profit ..

Junior Member fortuna is an unknown quantity at this point fortuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although it is possible to earn money by scalping by trading in and out by a few pips. It is very tedious and tiring to me as you need to monitor the charts closely and trade in and out constantly. I prefer looking at the chart once and rise on the trend.

Member mehulpopat12 is on a distinguished road mehulpopat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i found that scapling is useful when you are happy and satsfy with small profits..but it is very useful when you trade with low spreads using scapling..sometimes i try scapling..i have noticed that oil in instaforex has no spreads means zero(0) spreads and if we use scapling in oil then it is very useful because minimum spreads provided by insta in curremcy pair is eurusd,gbpusd and some other..but for oil no spreads so your profit increases by 3 pips without any reason..think about it..
    thanks
    I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Junior Member aminos is an unknown quantity at this point aminos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping, for a beginner is a very dangerous thing. Where for a scalper, he should be able to control emotions, reading speed and accuracy of trend changes in a short time. And not recommended for people with heart disease, because the beating heart will beat stronger, which would endanger his health

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 330 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)