+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 330 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member ahmdadafa is an unknown quantity at this point ahmdadafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that the best thing for someones to do scalping is when he was already an experienced traders and this experiences begins with the ability to recognizes the market's reactions really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bilkul aesa hi hota hay mayray facebook friends list may aik trader hay jiss ka account millions may hay or wo 500$ per pip ki trades kerta hay , laykin aesa kernay kay liay ye bhi zarori hay kay banda bohot ziada expert ho, nae to aik trade against chali jaey to aik month ka profit sab ka sab loss ho sakta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why many traders use scalping techniques, but this technique has a very high risk. come to think profits are huge, the money may get lost in no time.

Member kltbanptbnyab is an unknown quantity at this point kltbanptbnyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping methodes is very difficults because I often get stucks on the volumes of the rapid price and the highly skilles required to becomes a scalpers and mengkin for me would be too much because it will increases the risky of making the trades...

Member wahidgandaf is an unknown quantity at this point wahidgandaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping methodes is very difficults because I often get stucks on the volumes of the rapid price and the high skillers required to becomes a scalpers and the mengkin for me would be too much because it will increases the risks of the making the trades !!

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will never be skeptical in trading, scalping is a very serious way to trading the finacila market with a lot of emotion and stresses involves, this is not a better way to trading.

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Scalping is called opening a huge trade in shorter time frame with 1 to 3 pip target, most professional scalpers do the same thing if they open a deal of 100.000 lot the for 1 pip he makes $10 & if he gain 3 the $30 ,

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexstudentforever1 View Post
    I just love scalping. Cause I really feel comfort to trade in M1 frame. and if you wanna get rich you have scalp or else you might wait for hours to get a good signal. Am on online 24/5 cause am a scalper but it will also give a brain pressure. If you are capable to bare that pressure and enjoy this M1 frame to trade then you are ready to fight in scalping. is there any particular indicator that work's 100% correctly while am scalping in M1 frame? I don't think it's risky to scalp but if you want to do it you have to be very attentive.
    scalping is very convenient for scalpers because they don't have to sit in front of the computer for hours.
    also they can still have a lot of time left after trading because it is less stressful.
    but not everyone can scalp the forex market.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just love scalping. Cause I really feel comfort to trade in M1 frame. and if you wanna get rich you have scalp or else you might wait for hours to get a good signal. Am on online 24/5 cause am a scalper but it will also give a brain pressure. If you are capable to bare that pressure and enjoy this M1 frame to trade then you are ready to fight in scalping. is there any particular indicator that work's 100% correctly while am scalping in M1 frame? I don't think it's risky to scalp but if you want to do it you have to be very attentive.

Senior Member wasifshakil is on a distinguished road wasifshakil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If go to scalping you must need to have fine idea about forex market. Other ways you will feel a big loss.In scalping if you greedy you will be a loser.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 330 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)