+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 330 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According ton my opinion i think scalping is the process where trade take profit 15 to 20 pips per successful trade and most of the trader use this strategy because if trader have good knowledge about this market then trader can do scalping trade easily by doing this type of trade trader can get 50 to 60 pips easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it's possible to make it more successful and safer, just by reading the charts and if you like, you can also read some news. Speaking of the charts, I mean the charts for short term such as 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 hours, and maximumly one hour chart. Through these movements you may get some idea about the trend and trade according to it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member onbtavptbav is an unknown quantity at this point onbtavptbav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalpers needs to concentrates on the observing the slightest movements of the charts. It takes a strong mentally and quicks reactions in orders to be ables to opens and closes positions when trades are done ​​to move as desired or the opposites !!!

Member wahidgandaf is an unknown quantity at this point wahidgandaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to add about the for the scalping we should be quicks enough to responds to the prices moment and low spreads pairs are necessary really and remember the scalping is really a challenging one and in my view i find it difficults when compared to others style,so try this scalping with the experiences really !!

Member kltbanptbnyab is an unknown quantity at this point kltbanptbnyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the scalping is a trading strategy that can give us an advantages that many in rapids really but it takes a good ability for a traders who wants to use this strategy and becouse the scalping strategy requires speed and accuracy in executing trades really !!

Member dalaxapola is an unknown quantity at this point dalaxapola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that its really nice to be a scalpers but a lot of experiences the most be involves in others for you to be a scalpers because a scalpers places orders irrespective of the markets directions and in a very highers lot so its not really advisables for the newbies to be a scalpers when you don't have enough equity really !

Member ahmdadafa is an unknown quantity at this point ahmdadafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping is a trading for a shorts times less than 1 minutes and the traders open positions and close after getting some pips profits and for the scalping a traders should be very quick in his decisions making and knowing trends. really and other wise he will waste money in spreads really !!

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read your post quickly and I really don't agree with some of the points. Scalping is not taking 1-2 points at a time. That is really not making any money off the market at all and you will in the end lose money. The spread is more than 1-2 points, so you are really risking a lot for very little profit. Scalping means making 5-20 pips in a trade.

Member mariomuhafsa is an unknown quantity at this point mariomuhafsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly the scalping methodes is very difficults because I often get stucks on the volumes of the rapidq priceq and the highly skillers required to becomes a scalpers and the mengkinq for me would be too much because it will increases the risks of the making the trades really !

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoHyun View Post
    Yes, sideways market time good to scalping, because scalping will be so dangerous with high volatile market time and especially when trending suddenly happen. So the best time to scalping is when sideways time
    I always think that there is not 100 % rule in forex market , so you can know the best time to do scalping in eur/usd ( for example ) according to the strategy that you will use

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 330 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)