+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 330 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member followme is an unknown quantity at this point followme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is safe trade for forex trader.
    scalping means short trade.
    i am also learn scalping still now.
    but i can't understand it
    Last edited by followme; 2012-07-21 at 08:04 PM.

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Natural in most of my tradings i don't use stop loss. Unless when i had problems with my computer, so i was managing my account from a cafe, so i was using stop loss to control my orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member houdanahamdan is an unknown quantity at this point houdanahamdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping there are many now in the forex depends on it and I think that the Scalping of the most reliables things that traders in the forex but they can not achieve on the way that only a few of the profits, because a larges proportions of it is also dangerous really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member onbtavptbav is an unknown quantity at this point onbtavptbav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping is a trading systems which relies on small frames timetable but at the same times needs to speed to deal with the markets so you can kidnap and closed the deal quickly really !

Senior Member Kimpet is an unknown quantity at this point Kimpet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrichyyy View Post
    Well scalping could be safe as well, if you follow the trend, in some words scalping is just zipped long term profitable trade. It's like when you see the trend is moving up, you are supposed to buy and sell later when the price goes higher, however, you just target the price with couple of pips profit, which is just on the way of the movement, far before the peak, so it's very easy to get.
    Good trading style is necessary for successful trading.I usually trade with scalping. I think it is the best way of making fast profit.I like to trade with scalping when the market become volatile. At this time you can make fast profit.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrichyyy View Post
    Well scalping could be safe as well, if you follow the trend, in some words scalping is just zipped long term profitable trade. It's like when you see the trend is moving up, you are supposed to buy and sell later when the price goes higher, however, you just target the price with couple of pips profit, which is just on the way of the movement, far before the peak, so it's very easy to get.
    sometimes difficult to distinguish all the snap really quick with the rapidly mengmbil but wait a moment that would fit with the trends that will be taken in taking trading positions in addition to that experience plays an important role in

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimpet View Post
    i think scalping is a high risky method. normal trader do not use that. i think who are well experiences and good knowledge about this market they only use this.
    Forex Scalping Strategies Morning

Rarely updated, super big floating advised again and threatened destroyed my forex account bonus. he he .. But even so, to the capital next month for free anymore, so yes take it easy, there's still plenty of time to learn.

Okay, this time I will discuss forex scalping strategy that supposedly said this strategy is used by the master IndraFX. For those who do not know what it is scalping, some understanding for the layman like me is a forex trading strategy with the goal of market entry and market exit only in a very short time and only take a few pips.

Tell the target pips are only 2-10 per transaction. Although only take a few pips, setrategi is very profitable even when accompanied by good money management and discipline always. Oh yes, scalping method typically uses lots (size) is large, so called extreme trading. So, to make scalping is recommended during the morning / early morning when the market is sideways or back and forth on the price of a small distance (between 10-20 pips).

Scalping: forex trading strategies with the goal of market entry and market exit only in a very short time and only take a few pips.

Senior Member Kimpet is an unknown quantity at this point Kimpet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun-Moon View Post
    I do not like scalping. I have seen that most of newbies like scalping very much. But scalping is for expert traders only. But most of expert trader do not like it.
    i think scalping is a high risky method. normal trader do not use that. i think who are well experiences and good knowledge about this market they only use this.

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not like scalping. I have seen that most of newbies like scalping very much. But scalping is for expert traders only. But most of expert trader do not like it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 330 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)