+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 330 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping ke liye ek acche trader ke liye internet connection ka hona jarurui ha jisse ki jaldi se profit and loss ka hona ha humen turant buy and sell karna chahata ho...isiliyue scalping ke liye fast internet ke jarurat ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips... i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry. my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit.
    I always trad on EUR/USD cause in most brokers their's spread on this pair is only 3 pips in on average. My average take profit target is 5 pips. But volumes are really high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will test all the strategies on the demo account to see which one best suit you as a trader but i think the best strategy is day trading .it up with a good trading. small risk can also keep your account from getting margin call within a short time which causes us to not be able to perform trading..

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping That way of trading is the best and most safest and is not have a high risk

Senior Member nahial is on a distinguished road nahial's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex scalping is a popular method involving the quick opening and liquidation of positions. The term quick is imprecise, but it is generally meant to define a timeframe of about 3-5 minutes at most, while most scalpers will maintain their positions for as little as one minute.

Member followme is an unknown quantity at this point followme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping means low risk trade. short tread also, when 10 or 20 pips are gain then close their tread . this type tread are known scalping. i called low risk trade.

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bilkul aesa hi hota hay mayray facebook friends list may aik trader hay jiss ka account millions may hay or wo 500$ per pip ki trades kerta hay , laykin aesa kernay kay liay ye bhi zarori hay kay banda bohot ziada expert ho, nae to aik trade against chali jaey to aik month ka profit sab ka sab loss ho sakta hay.

Junior Member anam83 is an unknown quantity at this point anam83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I means , scalping is the best for new comer in forex market because a new comer can not wait for loss trade so a beginner always scalping for first time in forex market...

Member iahbvbntav is an unknown quantity at this point iahbvbntav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I know that only the scalping a a very safes ways in the forex to makes huges profit.as we may lose huges in swing trades so we take only 4-5 pips in each scalping trades.So we use huge lots in this trades and get huges profits !!

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping system is quite complicated, if a trader is using scalping strategy, he must be ready to think very fast and also, he needs an internet connection that has high speed so that he would be able to execute his trade very fast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 330 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)