+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 330 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and to perform this technique always use a smaller time frame, often scalper using M15 or even use the m5 at the time of trading. to perform this technique should be able to control your emotions and Greed well. as a scalper is always in front of the monitor to open and close positions within a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is not for all trader it cannot do any trader. By scalping we profite some pips like3-5 or 5-10 pips. Howver all forex broker are not supported scalping trade. It is a big benefits. Again also risk for trade who are new in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping se trading karna assan ho jata ha scalping ke thrug trading karne se...ek accha pair dhondna padta ha jo ki bahut jalde se up down karta hao mostly euro and usd bahut jauyad up down karte hga

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10 pips i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry...

Banned swapan is an unknown quantity at this point swapan's Avatar
    I have no fixed place for live. I like to visit various countries
    Thanks
    I am interest in scalping. But, I can not do it well. Have you any good formula to do the scalping? I need some strategy for the scalping system. It is funny and money earning system in short time. How can you do it?

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yea I also think scalping is a good way to make profit, it is easy but not quite easy actually, you still have to analyze and predict the movement trend, otherwise any point could be a bottom or peak, so it's not that sure if the trend is going like a wave always. I usually watch both 5 minutes chart and 15 minutes chart, to see the movement in a better view.

Banned uttkal is an unknown quantity at this point uttkal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is best strategy in forex trading, we can make lot profit in very short time. many people say scalping is easy but this system is very difficult. By hard practice and good money management one can success in scalping. Before using scalping strategy in real account, be prepare you self by long practice in demo account.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a best quality Forex business policy. Some experience trader also do it regularly. I am very interested. Because I am now busy. Maximum time I can finish my trade within short period. But it is not real game in Forex market. It is risky business for emotional trader because they are not agree to take lose at first time. For that it happen. I also facing this strategy but now I am fully ready to make it properly.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by agie View Post
    very precise if we use the technique of scalp to get a little profit, but if it can do pretty sure, the longer it will be growing, but if we use this technique we must always be in front of a computer monitor, so it takes patience, a high
    although the trade scapling we get that trade might be able to get a small profit in the trade but it will be able to make us better at our trade, but we need to have the skills for proper analysis for a small time frame

Banned Baby D is an unknown quantity at this point Baby D's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ossama View Post
    scalping That way of trading is the best and most safest and is not have a high risk
    Who says scalping does not have a high risk? precisely this technique that will take a lot of capital to perform the position, because this diteknik use of any lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 330 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)