+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 330 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a quick way of trading in this Forex market, and is good for most of the traders. There are many traders who do scalping successfully and make profit. I also do scalping many times but not regularly. Scalping does not suit every trader so we should first try this method in demo trading account and if comfortable there with this method then go ahead with it in real account and make money.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member xxxlover is on a distinguished road xxxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders have some tendency that they want to open a trade and want to get profit within a very short time. And there target is not very high. They are satisfied to get 5-20 pips for every trade. I think this system is called scalping. Now many traders first choice is scalping. But for this there are some rules. Traders depend on some indicators for this scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no doubt that scalping very profitable but also very risky and need more skills and discipline to follow the market with it moving without suffer from loss or suffer from decreasing the money.we must use the good strategy match with our skills and with our trading because the market not all time good to follow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in other to be at the profitable side of the forex trading we just ave to learn how to trade based on the scalping startegy because a scalper never analysis the direction of the trade all a scalper does is to look for an opportunity to place trade and run out of the forex market without much profit but hit the target and run

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping trading is the one of the most popular trading method in Forex business. Which position is open for the short time in Forex trading is called scalping. In scalping small profit but high risk taken by the traders. M1,M5,M15 and M30 is the scalping time frame.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping has a level of risk that requires a small but very high concentrations, those of us who do not have enough time to monitor continuously the chart will be very troublesome.

Member dollarsmagic is an unknown quantity at this point dollarsmagic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me scalping is the way of trading style if trader want make profit quickly but the trader must have the best scalping system for trade

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like also scalping as i don't have many time to trade on the market , i used a strategy that targeted a few pips about 5-10 pips per trade , this is most suitable for part time trader as the trade is only finished in a few minutes but i think it is still have many risks ,

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chandmoon View Post
    scalping can give you a great profit with a short pip and large lot and also in a short time.but i m a newbie so there are too many difficulties on me to understand scalping also.so lets see what friends suggest for us.
    As a trader i always try to follow long time trading. Sometime i use scalping for overcome loss and earn some profit. But before use this strategy know better about this.

Senior Member chandmoon is on a distinguished road chandmoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping can give you a great profit with a short pip and large lot and also in a short time.but i m a newbie so there are too many difficulties on me to understand scalping also.so lets see what friends suggest for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 286 of 330 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)