+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 330 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping can not be done by any trader. A scalper needs to continue to sit at the computer and they should be able to "enjoy" the stress caused by the movement of the chart. A scalper needs to concentrate on observing the slightest movement chart. It takes a mentally strong and quick reactions to be able to open and close positions when the trade is done as desired or move opposite.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Odin is an unknown quantity at this point Odin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    well as for me i think in other to always make profit out of the forex market the best strategies to trade based on scalping because a scalper never trade based on the direction of the trade but always place order in a high lot and exit the trade once the target had been hit that i think a very good a best strategy
    scalping is for people who already have lots of trading experience and knowledge with this company.
    as for all of us the newcomers i think we ought to go with an investing strategy that's less intense to maintain the trading stability.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abbey ak View Post
    well as for me i think in other to always make profit out of the forex market the best strategies to trade based on scalping because a scalper never trade based on the direction of the trade but always place order in a high lot and exit the trade once the target had been hit that i think a very good a best strategy
    I think I have been to different thread and I seen same question about this scalping. OK let me give you the meaning of scalping and an example of it. Scalping is a trading strategy that attempts to make many profits on small price changes. Traders who implement this strategy will place anywhere from 10 to a couple hundred trades in a single day in the belief that small moves in stock price are easier to catch than large ones.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Md. Mosharaf hossain View Post
    Sometime I also do the scalping trading. But to do it there are some requirements also. For the scalping trading you need a speedy internet connection. It is somewhat profitable when the market is on the fluctuation mode.
    Scalping are short term trades which needs to be closed soon and they are done for the profits or loss of few pips only.Many trades are perfromed in scalping and small profits add up to huge amount.It should be done with proper stop loss and take profits.

Junior Member fx.rainfall is an unknown quantity at this point fx.rainfall's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market mein scalping bohot famous word hai. it means, minimum time ke liye trade open karna. is system se hum within short time profit gain kar sakta hu.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometime I also do the scalping trading. But to do it there are some requirements also. For the scalping trading you need a speedy internet connection. It is somewhat profitable when the market is on the fluctuation mode.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my opinion i think the very best way to earn profit out of the forex trading is to learn the very best way to be a scalper because a scalper never analysis the direction of the market but always look for any opportunity to place order in a higher lot and run when the profit have been hit in the trade

Senior Member fahadshaheen is an unknown quantity at this point fahadshaheen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    scalping is very profitable if you know a strategy though there is no strategy which suites good for scalping but using small charts do give you a signal and the cumulative profit is definitely good if your'e doing it with care,proper stop loss and concentration.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the best method to get good profit in the short time. But you must have good experience about the forex trading for that. while scalping you must have to be careful as you may get huge negative float also. so it is for experts only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 330 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)