Page 284 of 330 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    As a trader i choose scalping because it's better for me and sometime day trading give me some profit also. But using scalping in trading you must be good knowledge and market news. i prefer trade everyday some trades according to the strategy if there is a good scalping trade i will enter if its good swing i like it but not all the time
    Forex scalping is a trading strategy in which the trader makes dozens or even hundreds of trades daily, looking to capture a few pips per trade.Scalping is based on an assumption that most Forex patterns will maintain the first stage of a movement that will move in the desired direction for a brief time, but where it goes from there is uncertain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amitpaul View Post
    Forex scalping or quick trading is a popular method which really means the quick opening and liquidation of positions.
    It is popular because of its trading style.
    As a trader i choose scalping because it's better for me and sometime day trading give me some profit also. But using scalping in trading you must be good knowledge and market news. i prefer trade everyday some trades according to the strategy if there is a good scalping trade i will enter if its good swing i like it but not all the time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex scalping or quick trading is a popular method which really means the quick opening and liquidation of positions.
    It is popular because of its trading style.

Senior Member shozeb is an unknown quantity at this point shozeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    yeah dude isey hi scalping strategy kehte hai lekin isme risk bahot zyada hota hai scalping ke liye market ki acchi knowledge ki zarurat hoti hai aur khaskar iss baat ka dhyan rakhna padta hai ki news release hone ke time scalping na ki jaey..
    KABHI KABHI JEETNE KE LIYE BHI KUCH HARNA PADTA HAI
    AUR HAAR KAR JEETNE WALE KO BAZIGAR KEHTE HAI

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me , scalping is one of the best tool for newbies and the part time traders who don't have much time to spend in Forex but they want to gain maximum profit.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a quite simple way of trading and is a quick to enter and exit the market irrespective of profit or loss. It needs traders not much analysis to do as they are not bothered about the long term trend. There are many people who are making money from this method.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as far as am concerned i think the scalping strategy is the very best we can always think about because with scalping we can always be at the positive side of the investment and always hit our target so i think i will advise all forex traders to read and understand the very best way to trade based on scalping

Junior Member va_alba is an unknown quantity at this point va_alba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your suggesting master. Yup i agree in everywhere risk is always there. Trading with
    way too scalping profits and kerugiaanya 50:50. Do not forget to continue to monitor the trend will move up or down.
    F O R E X

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    scalping is for people who already have lots of trading experience and knowledge with this company.
    as for all of us the newcomers i think we ought to go with an investing strategy that's less intense to maintain the trading stability.
    I think, as long as there is a will and a round embroidery, all there must be a way out, without exception scalping strategy. but if you do not want to risk, it is better to invest your money in forex great master (eg, join PAMM, ForexCopy, etc)
    I hope my suggestions can help you

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing to keep in mind when you're scalping spreads.and better than any other couple in an open position if there is a good choice for very analytical and speculative.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 284 of 330 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)