+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 330 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Senior Member rmizanur is an unknown quantity at this point rmizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie i practice scalping.Scalping is a procedure by which one makes a trade with the goal of only making a couple of points. Basically scalping is profiting from rather small moves in the market. A scalper trader will only stay in the market for seconds to minutes at a time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gsaerva is an unknown quantity at this point gsaerva's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The scalping strategies can makes a quickly profit by and large. but this strategy is high risk and not all traders are able to use this strategy. scalping requires good skills and speed in analyzing market prices accurately !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mqaxce@yahoo.com is an unknown quantity at this point mqaxce@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the scalping is one of the best tool for newbies and the part time traders who don't have much time to spend in Forex but they want to gain maximum profites !

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansip View Post
    As a trader i choose scalping because it's better for me and sometime day trading give me some profit also. But using scalping in trading you must be good knowledge and market news. i prefer trade everyday some trades according to the strategy if there is a good scalping trade i will enter if its good swing i like it but not all the time
    Scalping is a very good forex strategy for any forex trader, its signals are around in the market at any time so forex traders can start scalping at any time. It is not a complicated forex strategy that is confusing for a newbie, it is quite good enough.

Junior Member hasib824 is an unknown quantity at this point hasib824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I con't know well about scal;ping, but I want to well about scalping

Member mike87 is an unknown quantity at this point mike87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is most powerful strategy to make money with forex trading real account its better way to get the cash fast and grow up the account balance

Member kranjan is an unknown quantity at this point kranjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping ek esa indicator hai jo 5-10 pips profit karwa deta hai . me hamesa scalping indicator use karta hun aur daily me $5 to $10 profit karta hun mere hisab se savi naye traders ke liye scalping bahut profitable indicator hai

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I accept as true with your thingking,we have to create trades given that we've an correct analysis all too well.and higher to not open a foothold if it doesn't have sensible analytical and too speculative....

Member fxfortuna is an unknown quantity at this point fxfortuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramnit View Post
    Forex scalping is a trading strategy in which the trader makes dozens or even hundreds of trades daily, looking to capture a few pips per trade.Scalping is based on an assumption that most Forex patterns will maintain the first stage of a movement that will move in the desired direction for a brief time, but where it goes from there is uncertain
    scalpers indeed enjoy the best out of their little while. sometimes they'll use big a lot sometimes they don't really.
    but most of that time period scalpers will use small-time frame and also enter and exit the career quickly.
    Let's learn forex so we can achieve our dreams.
    If you want to make a lot of money in forex go here or here.

Banned agie is an unknown quantity at this point agie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    yes indeed very simple scalping techniques on how to monitor the open position and then just a few pips menungggu ddengan manually or make use tp or sl that have been set, then after a few pips profit at close repeatedly, to make a profit little by little

+ Reply to Thread
Page 283 of 330 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 281 282 283 284 285 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)