+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 330 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a way that impatient traders try and make money. They see price going up and down and they think they can make money every minute and every tick. This is not possible in the long run. It is better to be patient as a beginner. Scalping is an advanced technique.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahaha when you a little experienced trader when you place orders not instant. Place pending orders with Stop Loss an Take Profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to do scalping trading. I open a trade watching 5-30 minutes time frame and close with the small pips of profit. I do scalping, because if I am outside the market opening a position it may fall me in huge loss and maximum time I fail in this case. That's why I do scalping for trading several times in a day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoythale View Post
    scalping is really hard to do especially when you are new to this business. someone must train very hard in order
    to achieve the level of success that the professional traders have in this business.
    Yes you are right bro, scalping is hard for newbies, also newbies will trade base on hoping in scalp when their order in floating minus conditions. Sometime newbies got margin call because of scalping and never use cut lost. We should more carefully when scalping.

Senior Member mashbahah is an unknown quantity at this point mashbahah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good, identify weaknesses and strengths enemy, the character of the forex itself, affect what news, what time does the market open, pair pair anything that affects it, how much it spreads. after that identify weaknesses and the strengths of our own capital and our trading styles, whether we are little traders with small capital that should be played with a small lot or a trader who uses a lot big elephant. of the new analysis we find the momentum to attack our opponents, like guerrilla (scalping) or long term it all depends on how much our victory target. Such an explanation should be enough help to enlighten the correlation between war with forex

Member asiexpert is an unknown quantity at this point asiexpert's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a very difficult way of earning the money in the forex in which you earn the money by the difference of 5 pips in a trade and get profit.

Junior Member foisalhossan is an unknown quantity at this point foisalhossan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping means that open a position and then close when you cheek the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat process over and over again in a short time.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramnit View Post
    i think the scalping is very good way to earn money from Forex Trading running market but need very good knowledge about Forex Trading, its not matter for time session if we have very good scalping strategy. so i think its not matter for the time session select.
    Every person have their own style to trade in forex trading. Many trader doesn't like doing scalping because sometimes scalping is very risky. With using on 15m time frame, market movement looks so noisy

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kazim View Post
    scalping trading main ak best strategy ha muja ya strategy kafi achi or best lagti ha kas kar newbie trader trading main es strategy ko kafi used karta han or es sa loss be kafi kam ho jata ha newbie trader es ka bara main complete knowledge earned kar ka us ka bad he es strategy ko used kanra ..
    i think the scalping is very good way to earn money from Forex Trading running market but need very good knowledge about Forex Trading, its not matter for time session if we have very good scalping strategy. so i think its not matter for the time session select.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping ek bohot hi badhiya technique jo ki bohot hi kam samay me trader ko profits deta hai. Scalping technique se hum log acha income kar sakte hain. Is technique ko 15mins graph aur 5 mins graph me use kar sakte hain. Mi har waqt isko use karta hun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 330 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)