+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 330 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Senior Member smsobuj is an unknown quantity at this point smsobuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping means to trade in a short period of time. I stays for 10-20 seconds. withing that time loss or profit any thing can happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is an act a day today act and its not that difficult to manage it because it entails geting in and out of the market successfuly buj with a small amout in your trading platform.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duaa khan is on a distinguished road duaa khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Red face scalping

scalping bohat achi stratgy ha ap daily candle jo clsoing krti ha is ki high low aur closing price sa daily S. and R and pp nikal loo
    aur phir sub R sy sel kroo tp 10 pips aur agr pric down jay tu sub s sy buy kroo tp 10 pips lot thori bari b rakhoo to chaly ga keo k ap ki trade zaida loss ma ni jay gi aur green ho jay gi mari b ya hi stratgy ha best of luck

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders who implement this strategy are known as scalpers. The main goal is to buy (or sell) a number of shares at the bid (or ask) price and then quickly sell them a few cents higher (or lower) for a profit. Many small profits can easily compound into large gains if a strict exit strategy is used to prevent large losses.

Member Ragiel4 is an unknown quantity at this point Ragiel4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    until now I still did my scalping,. I am just looking 5-10 pips per trade. sometimes with double lot., and I never use stop loss. i did scalping when market sideways or range not so wide,. sometimes after market close. or in asian times.

Junior Member shakibcse is an unknown quantity at this point shakibcse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is the act of removing the scalp or a portion of the scalp either from a dead body or another living persons.

Member gobindain01 is an unknown quantity at this point gobindain01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading system which relies or small frames time table,but at the same time needs to speed to deal with the market.it is very profitable.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I also do scalping. The main thing that should be keep in mind while doing scalping is to choose that pair which has very low spreads and also should have fast movement like EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I do scalping in these pairs only.
    in the beginning of my forex trading i used to scalp and make profit but i found that if we can success in five trade then one or two unwise trade will blow away the total profit. so now a days i give up scalping and depend on limit order. i have some difficulties here but it is more reliable than scalping. but with big capital scalping is the best forex business technique.

Junior Member mossad is an unknown quantity at this point mossad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in another time scalping can kill our account instantly ..

without any high risk money management... it would be useless thing to do...
    little pips with little profit but with lot of open position...

everything is all about system..

Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In scalping traders use small time frames. Per trade they set very small stop loss and take profit level. They continue a trade approximately for 1 to 10 minutes. Scalping is a very risky strategy. It is suggested to the newbies that they should scalp on their real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 330 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)