+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 330 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, basically scalping able to provide huge profits in a short time. but we also should have a precise and rapid analysis skills to be able to use the scalping method. very dangerous if we are not able to use it well, because of the risk of this method is also very large.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Senior Member gerrard is an unknown quantity at this point gerrard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i still learn about scalping when trading session. because i don't make bad decission when i got trading. i agree if every trader to use scalping must be much training session before trading. or just trading with cent account to learn that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before buying a cosmetic product, people should really do some research concerning their needs and their body's requests. If you choose something that doesn't suit your scalp, you could make worse the existing problem. Either you want to buy cream

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's really a successful business strategy makes us that we can make profit easily, but I think it has a lot of dangerous on capital and I think that there are better strategies that bring us profit without any risk

Member boboka is an unknown quantity at this point boboka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping method is very difficult because I often get stuck on the volume of rapid price. high skill required to become a scalper. mengkin for me would be too much because it will increase the risk of making the trade.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Skills should be widely applied in the resale is not easy due to the time period of 1 minute, market entry and rapid change and to exit and re-coat as often as you improve. So before starting practice account scalping.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many trader has been scalping in different time.Most of the new trader think that many money earning by scalping.It is very important for trader.Sometimes. scalping has been working very effected.

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some time scalping is best for trade but all the time scalping is not good for trade.because just you think that if you need more money than you scalping so if you no need money you can not scalping trade.

Member Arif_joy1 is an unknown quantity at this point Arif_joy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 10-15pips...i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry.
    my tp is only 15 pips with sappers...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with..

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the best method to raise one's fund quickly and i think it is the best convenient for the new one. most of the cases i like scalping in the late night when the market just keep silence and do not move here and there. just try to keep some pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 330 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)