+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 330 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3300

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true open trading with sclaping it's good but sclaping also must remain the goal should not just see a graph going up or down and then open posisu directly, it may be being corrected a few moments and eventually rose to the tau cepata down quickly make you los , sclaping must also follow the rules that we not harm beneficial for us, sclaping should take 10 points away from the profit that we make to all trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the best way to trading by which most of the expert traders trade in the forex market for the short time to gain more profit. It is better to scalp the pair in presence of the volatility and with the trend so you will get good result of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    Agree, In scalping usually we are use high lot to make better profit. If we are use small lots we are just small profit. Because of that factor scalping usually used by professional trader who already can dance with the market. they know about the buyer and seller. they are know about the trend, support and resistant. If we are new trader that was not suitable for use scalper strategy. Need good mental and good emotions too.
    Yes bro, I have my friend on facebook, even his TP between 10-30 pips but with superlot ( with 30-60 pips minus MC) he could gain thousand of percent profit.
    Today his gain is almost 100,000%.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by yudijoni; 2012-10-12 at 05:05 PM.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    trading with scalping should be a thoughtful and skilled in analyzing the rapid price changes. Internet access is not broken should be the main supporter. Then in the speed of execution should also be considered. Scalping in my opinion is for the trader who actually was familiar with forex trading.
    Agree, In scalping usually we are use high lot to make better profit. If we are use small lots we are just small profit. Because of that factor scalping usually used by professional trader who already can dance with the market. they know about the buyer and seller. they are know about the trend, support and resistant. If we are new trader that was not suitable for use scalper strategy. Need good mental and good emotions too.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping means within short time for open a trade and give there. IF market is now 1.29420 Buy 1.29420 Sl 1.29350 TP 1.29490. like there is gap between open a trad and take profit 7 pips like that is call scalping not only short pips you can within short time trade is called Scalping. In this case some trade may comfortable.

Senior Member Ramnit is an unknown quantity at this point Ramnit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atjashim View Post
    I think scalping technique is very challenging system for trade in forex. Because I often get trapped on the number of fast cost. great expertise needed to become a scalper. for me would be too much because it will improve the chance of creating the business.
    scalping is most popular trading style in the forex trading. Most of the traders use scalping style in their forex trading. I also use scalping style. Swing is also good if you have good idea about it. I try to learn swing trade.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping technique is very challenging system for trade in forex. Because I often get trapped on the number of fast cost. great expertise needed to become a scalper. for me would be too much because it will improve the chance of creating the business.

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping requires us to open many trading positions, if we do not have a strong capital we should not be a scalper. profits earned by a scalper may be very large, but it is likely to experience much larger losses.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    trading with scalping should be a thoughtful and skilled in analyzing the rapid price changes. Internet access is not broken should be the main supporter. Then in the speed of execution should also be considered. Scalping in my opinion is for the trader who actually was familiar with forex trading.
    not easy to do in our trade to trade with scapling this technique especially when we did the trade to be able to put us in a trade that allows us better with tight money management with scapling and search market is sidway

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 330 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)