+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 330 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a quick trading method that allows you to make 2-10 pips in a trade minute or two. This is a great trading system that allows us to make quick pips in no time. But we must always remember about stop loss. Many new traders do not use stop loss in this trading method and face losses. Another thing we must remember that dealing desk brokers do not allow scalping. So you need to find the right broker. Scalping is a very risky system to trade in the forex market. But many traders are very good with scalping trade. I think new traders do not start trading with scalping. When you have a lot of experience then you have to trade with scalping system. But be careful, you need a bold hart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one way or strategy often used by scalpers that are used to use small time frames to conduct transactions using the OP how to perform as quickly as possible and finish quickly, although it can generate profits quickly but according to the risk of loss as well. I work reading about scalping when trading term. because I do not violate bad decisions when I trade. i concord if every merchandiser to use scalping moldiness into some grooming terms before trading. or vindicatory trading with a centime statement to learn it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dorayaki will become famous soon enough dorayaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you say well, actually scalping is a way to technically trade at the price of fast motion. You will be a bit quick to trade scalping. but it has more advantages as you can close your profits very quickly and your trade will not take longer. I think the most important skill is required in scalping because it is not easy to make and go in and out on 1 and 5 minutes, the market changes quickly and you will often get re-quotes if your broker is not good

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading strategy that tries to make a lot of profit from small price changes. Merchants who implement this strategy will put anywhere from 10 to several hundred trades a day in the belief that small movements in stock prices are easier to catch than large ones. Scalping techniques can not be done by any trader. maybe we can use scalping techniques but we can not always get good results, a scalper needs to keep sitting in front of the computer when the position is open and they should be able to enjoy the stress caused by the movement of the graph. I think, too, that scalping is not a good strategy for all traders. every trader has a trading system and each style, scalping has its advantages and disadvantages, but its shortcomings are fatal in scalping style, and very dangerous as it will sacrifice margin trading

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you will be able to scalp together after you know little about the dealer after you place the order is not instant. Place an unfinished order with Stop Loss associate Take Profit. therefore you do not want a very smart affiliate. However, agree, you want expertise for it. Forex scalping strategy is one of the most popular among forex traders. Scalping helps forex traders to profit very quickly in the forex market is always on the move all the time. This technique is usually done by many beginner traders who want to get profit as soon as possible soon with short term. Forex strategy is to consider all because of forex scalping strategy which is also very high risk if there is no plan and good forex risk management. Forex traders who love scalping are usually called scalpers.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trading strategy that tries to make a lot of profit from small price changes. Merchants who implement this strategy will place anywhere from 10 to several hundred trades a day in the belief that small movements in stock prices are easier to catch than large ones. The main purpose is to buy (or sell) a number of shares at a bid price (or ask) and then quickly sell them a few cents higher (or lower) to earn a profit. Many small advantages can easily merge into big profits if a strict exit strategy is used to prevent huge losses. I believe that the best thing for others to do scalping is when he has become an experienced trader. This experience begins with the ability to recognize market reactions. how the market reacts to a country's economic fundamentals and its currency pairs is very important to know before traders will eventually master other methods, including having certain indicators and a particular trading system as well really !!

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is like a thriller action movie that keeps you on the edge of your seat. This type of trader usually only lasts for a few minutes to a few hours at most, the scalper wants to reach the number of pips that very little time they can during the busiest time of the day. Not for lokking to make big wins all the time, but more for those who like to reap a small profit in the long run to make a whole profit. I do not recommend for beginners because it takes a lot of best experience in Forex so you should be able to make the best profit and you know that the best strategy in Forex is the best money management.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading method in which traders make a little profit quickly and with open and open positions in just a few minutes. Trading with scalping can take three to five minutes to open. Scalpinf forex trading is a popular method because the risks involved in forex are usually minimized when scalping. Since trade is only opened in a minimal amount of time, the danger in each market fluctuation is much lower than traditional trading methods with low market opening. if we want to scalpingan then if you can use strong resistance not to MC I do not really like scalping because sometimes, I believe that individuals who become scalping are just players and because of the short time characteristics they use, they usually become very selfish. I chose intraday and move deals.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1)

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very interested in this post .. i like trading style with scalping. many systems for me have to learn but same with just managing money for scalping. How about you pack if your big strategy is lost with scalping? do you always use SL to take 10 pips profit? how much do you use SL for scalping strategy? sclaping, this method can make rich traders very fast with many orders in the right direction they take the trade but can give a lot of risk in trading, more returns more risk, I never use this method because it is too risky for my account.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    scalping me trader ko high rism lena padta hai,ye har trader ess business me nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ko pehle market me sabb jaana he hoga,esme trader jetna acha market me analysis kar sakenga wo esme utna acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko apme aap knlwedge banalena chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.
    Scalping karne ke liye market ki short term analysis bahut achi honi chaiye jaise ki jis waqt trader scalping karna chahta hai use maloom hona chaiye ki market kaise behave karegi aur kis taraf jayegi kyonki agar ek trader acha hoga to woh trend ke saath trading karega aur scalp karke zyada se zyada profits banane ki koshish karega. short term aur technical analysis acha hona chaiye scalping karte waqt .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 330 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)