+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 330 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The test approaches the Fibonacci correction of five hundred and is bearish reversing because the result of the negative sign is displayed on the momentum indicator. we would expect the base to be designed at one.2565 which represents the 32.2% Fibonacci Fibonacci correction that was previously supported, wherever he met SMA50 and scalping was very risky, very stressful, you always had to be on the market with your eyes fixed on your trading system, and you also need to have your eyes on the chart for possible incoming signals and all because of losses that have made me not interested in scalping at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips...
    i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry.
    my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the ways that the plunger World Health Organization usually uses methods or methods that will not use low low time frames to conduct OP abuse transactions the way to do as fast as potential and end quickly, even though it will generate profits quickly but accordingly with the danger of further loss. and This is the method used by many migrants and cannot create many advantages for bargaining. The best for WHO has enough data about Forex and has a lot of expertise. if we tend to use tons that are very large and not in accordance with the strength of our capital. market sentiment and basic analysis so you are heading to scalping mercantilism.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you get good income on this platform so you are a good scalping on this platform because this is a real platform for me and many traders many traders like it and earn good income on this platform and Scalping is something that is used to make money in travel. Trading is not long. This is trading short time on the move. But the point is, while scalping, traders must analyze the market very carefully and with experience or investment will be in danger or even lost

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is something to make money while traveling. many traders do scaling so often. That's because they have good market analysis capacity. Because if the analysis is wrong, the profit becomes an instant loss. So Scalping is beneficial if it can be done correctly but it is also dangerous. and I used this kind of trading for a few days but really I didn't find it very interesting, as a result of most scalping methods not using stop loss, so I left it and that I opted for intra-day mode that I would use stop losing.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can also use the rest of your hair, after you experience something seller when your position is certainly not a direct order. This position is approaching the order to stop burning income. That is, no network is recommended. Also, you must experience it. and scalping is a very good way to earn money from Forex mercantilism markets but wants very good information about Forex mercantilism, it doesn't matter for the time session if we have a very good scalping strategy. so I feel it doesn't matter to choose a time session.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes scalping is the same as you described in your post, scalping itself is illegal but some bro does not block the feature, but some have limited this in their systems, because banning scalping can make you trade long-term that can generate large profits or losses compared to scalping. and Scalping are the things most often discussed in Forex trading. This is a complicated system where a trader trades for several minutes and then gets if the analysis bears fruit or they get an instant loss from the order no matter selling / buying. It's a kind of gambling with Forex market analysis.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can also be on his head as fast as a quarter of speculators, as soon as your instructions don't turn on. Instead of direct instruction along with stopping burning well to make a profit. Which means you don't need to recommend extraordinary links. Okay so, do you have experience. and you can even after only a few you find your dealer area instructions are of course instant Crown. Placing direct instructions to stop losses is considered income. And that means that you are not recommended to have a good relationship. But yes, are you an expert?

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping commerce observes once forex trading decisions for a short term as a result of us having a tendency to only want in a shor time period, so using stopp losses and causing you to feel safe with your capital and reward risk management, wait for the news to cause you to profit Calping and Scalping are the most popular strategies in forex but I personally prefer long-term trading, most intradays I think are safer and far more profitable than scalping, still everyone has opinions and strategies so good luck to all of my friends .

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am a small trader becuse that I don't have information about Scalping, but I read other people's posts I learned some information but I want to learn this complete scalping information every time I give more details in this way !!!! and Scalping as a way to open positions very quickly and attractively in a relatively high number to the account and appear to reach a small number of points ranging from one point to 10 points and do not always take the Scalping offer at the right time, but take a few minutes to 15 minutes very good because it provides a lot of opportunities in a repeated day that is processed, we find we have made greetings as a number of points as a profit !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 330 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)