+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 330 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that practically as knowledge that I believe scalping can be the most profitable way to always be on the profitable side of the market today and also that more of us who trade have a higher income scalping that you can generally get already on the market because of that scalping is the best method abroad really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Scalping SL and TP are minimum trades. In this way, business can be fast, it won't be a problem if the TP or SL. If you can still end up with it being a fun day, every day for a long time, trying to create more income. It is logically scalping. I'm not good, but unfortunately Foreign Exchange is exchanged as a Trading or ForeX Trading that scalps the success of his will. In fact, I don't have ForeX every time I succeed !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a very risky system for trading on the forex market. Scalping is a risky trading method if it is not accompanied by good risk management. This method will have a big impact on their trade and it should be noted that traders do not try hard to keep the trade in a bad position and trade short term hay jis ma hmm pips krty results hay scalping a very risky way hay typical kr naye logos avoid krah chahye yes traders krty hayn ic ma profit b jaldi milta hay but loss b jaldi hi mile jata hay. If you do not want to lose use, use Chahye Risk Kam Kia and Skta Hay.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is one of the best online businesses and a source of income for our new generation. I think scalping requires speed and therefore your internet connection needs good broadband if you want to become a scalper. This will allow you to capture the number of pips needed. and I also agree, being a scalpler does not have an experienced Associate in Nursing seller. scalping is really done by most new traders. Scalpling only wants technical analysis and basic analysis can also be ignored, because it will occur on the market in a very short time. press and run

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is difficult in our trade when we trade we know that spreads, commishes and interest are the biggest enemies of our trade. so I think long-term trading is the best trading technique and I use scalping techniques when the market is right, and I take around 3-5 pips profit in each trade, for emotions as a right to take positions because it's very dangerous and risky in trading, but if we mentally train us to take 3 pips as scalping it doesn't seem easy but it's not really that hard !!

Banned ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444 is a splendid one to behold ansarifx444's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is short term trading method. in this method we put a trade for a short time period and exit the market. this method work when market is not show his potion clearly. for this method mostly people use price action method or trend indicators.Scalping is a trade management strategy in which the traders elects to take small profits quickly as they become available within the current position marketplace. just like a hunter traders hunts the profit and escape. scalping needs some circumstances otherwise not benefits.
    1-Low transaction costs:
    2-Efficient market entry and exit:
    3-High volume trade identification:
    4-High market liquidity

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I use scalping when the market is right, and I take 3-5 pips as profit in each trade, for that emotion is right in taking a position because it is very dangerous and risks losing in trading, but if we train us mentally to take 3 pips scalping doesn't seem easy but it's not as hard as it is !! and Scalping is a forex trading strategy that is commonly used in a short time frame of a time frame of one minute or 5 minutes to take as smallers as profits. You can use this strategy from an hour or two before the London market or the market has begun to move trend before an hour or two from the London market is really asking !!

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes that is true, therefore to try and do scalping strategies will be like information and experience. That strategy would be like a reasonable focus once doing this as a result of us having to try and do at high speed to analyze and build call.scalping techniques are to be left behind by traders the World Health Organization grows professionally. good luck. and above makes sense, really scalping can be thanks to technical trading with a fast movement value. You might be a little quick to trade scalping. but there are many benefits like you will cover your profits very quickly and your trade will not take longer.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, your understanding is correct. Basically trading in a very short time such as 1 to 50 pips to use the time periods M5 to M15. Scalping is a better strategy to avoid risk and close most trades in profits and Offcourse we have to trade in the way of price movements. and this is a strategy used by many beginners and cannot generate a large profit for a trader. Decisions must be taken wisely and must be based on technical analysis. I use all time frames and I make orders when a small time frame has the same direction as the higher one. I can make scalping by following trends and with this I can maximize my income.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, Scalping is a trading system that depends on a small frame schedule, but at the same time needs to speed up to deal with the market so you can kidnap and close transactions quickly and include the use of short-term waves that occur at quiet market prices, but you can get large points in a trendy market. Many traders rely on this technology to gain profits and success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 330 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)