+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 330 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a great technique that can make Trader get a lot of profit in a short time. Scalping is highly dependent on getting a small amount of pips every time they are a chance but the pips should be with very high volume. Scalping system is really good but there is a disadvantage, First of all the risk of using a scalping system is higher than the swing system. it is also really tiring using this system because the trader has to stay all day on the pc monitor the chart to find a chance to trade. Choose carefully the broker where you made the transaction. Indeed, some of them do not allow the closing of positions for several minutes, which is sometimes too long to properly apply a strategy for scalping. Take all the necessary information before you get started by contacting the customer service example of the broker you want. However, you will find platforms that play the game by offering special accounts designed for scalping forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I find that Scalping is a quite simple way of trading and is a quick to entered and the exited as the markets as an irrespectives of the profit or losses. It needs as a traders not much as an analysis to do as they are not bothered about the long term trend. There are many people who are making money from this methodes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ashraf66 is on a distinguished road ashraf66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex traders can execute such kind of orders within all day and by the end of the day the level of 200 points may be reached. By fast order closing in case of negative market influence, scalpers (pipsers) try to reduce the losses, to have positive trading results. Wherein, the risk of losses losses risk is minimized.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping in the Forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real-time analysis. The purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a small profit.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    scalaping ek profit ki khad hoti hai jis nisbat sa hum ko profit or loss ka pta chalta hai iss ko sclaping khtay hain jiss sa hum ko iss ki abtatah ki khad ka pta chalta hai oprrhum zayda nuksan sa batch saktay hain

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    scalping me bahut he bada risk trader ko lena padta hai,esme trader ko high volume par high risk se kaam karna hota hai aur ye bahut he small time ke liye hota hai,esme trader ke paas agar experience hai to he esko karna chahiye nahi to esme bada loss he hota hai.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-05-22)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are very correct in the sense that scalping requires speed and thus your internet connection needs good broadband if you want to be a scalper. I agree with you, but in my view, if there are traders who play with lot sizes like this, it means that he has a good trading experience or a good amount to invest or may be a very good signal. scalping techniques can not be done by any trader. maybe we can use scalping technique but we can not alwaya get good result, a scalper should continue to sit in compouter when position open

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By implementing a scalping strategy, we all believe that it is close to the effective rules of the broker that we run, not to violate effective rules that include brokers. And so before the scalping literal system flows, we get to show the specific damage of the coupling, so this relationship is certainly not separate. But actually it is allowed almost everywhere. actually scalping is a sort time trading system for scalping which we use such time periods as 1 minute 5 minutes 15 minutes there is very useful for scalping which is not suitable for new traders. a scalping merchant must have good analytical skills. this is very risky for new traders so that is a new trader is avoiding the scalping trade that we use long term trading.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Using the scalping method, the trader can trade a lot and make a small profit in every trade if he enters trading at the right time and out before the price starts to fall. To use this method, the trader must have enough knowledge in analyzing the chart because the entry point is selected by analyzing the graph. The best advantage of using this method is if the trader faces a trade loss, he does not have to lose all his capital, he just loses a bit. You must decide your strategy with your investment. there are benefits of scalping, that you will never lose too much but you can never earn too much too. For scalping you need to spend a lot of time rather than trading long. if you have time then scalping is good for you. Long trade has facilities as well.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is still a mystery to me. I do not have enough knowledge about scalping. I need to know about scalping with great importance. So this should be for me. I need my merchant friends helping to know about this issue. Hope to get someone helpful. unfortunately i do not believe in scalping and other automated systems so i can make money trading hug with my own experience and i trade manual so in this way i can use my own experience about the forex market and can predict the market trend. so I can not use any scalping method.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 330 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)