+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 330 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member jbalvin4fx is an unknown quantity at this point jbalvin4fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the scalping is hard, it's opening order with big lots size but on a smal pips and a short time, only the masters can do it. but anyhow it's containing the same analysis that made on the big timeframes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rabinish View Post
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that scalping strategies can make a quick profit by and large. but this strategy is high risk and not all traders are able to use this strategy. scalping requires good skills and speed in analyzing market prices accurately, bro.
    No doubt scalping is the very quicker way of earning profit in forex market But for doing scalping you need very deep understanding of the Forex market. Moreover, your actions while doing scalping should be very quick.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that scalping strategies can make a quick profit by and large. but this strategy is high risk and not all traders are able to use this strategy. scalping requires good skills and speed in analyzing market prices accurately, bro.

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    for sure my dear when we trade forex we all know scalping means to take quick profits in quick time in forex trading, you have to be very active in scalping and you have to take the decisions quickly therefore scalping requires a lot experience , in scalping a trader try to make some quick profits in quick time using small number of pips

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as in my trading experience I think scalping is short term trading strategy with this strategy trades trade short term thy anylsis the market on low time frame like M15 M30 min and close the trade in few pips thay earn big profit with big lots in short time.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha agar aap apana trade kuchh minute ke liye open karet hai fir jese hi apaka trade do ya teen dollar ke profit me aata hai ke turant hi aap usse bandk ardete hai isse aapko kafi earn milta hai par isme aapko bade lot me trade karana padata hai is lioye aap jyada risk lete hai jab ki me aia nhi akrna chahunga

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that short trades that you make is one thing that you can use to make good money overall you have to know small additional directions you have to cut trades when you get some more profitable after you have successfully passed the spread

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that it is obvious that if you want to get quick profit then you sbould must have goods skills and have good knowledge about the forex market then you should go for the scalping forex market is uncertain and trend can be chage anytime so becareful when you are doing the scalping.

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    Scalping is a trading method that utilizes a point of reversal. So if we get a point of reference when prices or trends at that time really reverse direction, then we can start this trading method. So we have to really know the limit reference point reversal.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a strategy to trade , we trade using big lotsize and our take profit is only 1-5 pips only per trade. Then we will makes so many trades a day to make much profit. This trading strategy is the most risky trading strategy than any other trading strategy, but the most profitable strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 330 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)