+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 330 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ShoSho View Post
    For me i think that scalping may be profitable if only the scalpers trader trade in it by some rules and not break it and not be greedy and by using stop loss and take profit and using constant stop loss and take profit to all trades and by applying the rules of a good scalping strategy then he will earn good money.
    stop loss and take profit should be balanced if not balanced equally,
    because we always use a lot once and once again we can use average 3 level civil
    we can see that I always use the average minus system martiangle
    greeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kuldip kale View Post
    A trading strategy that attempts to make many profits on small price changes. Traders who implement this strategy will place anywhere from 10 to a couple hundred trades in a single day in the belief that small moves in stock price are easier to catch than large ones.
    Wow ... "10 to several hundred trades in one day" ... is not it very tiring? Especially if internet access is not smooth,
    it will harm trader. I think scalping can only be done by experienced traders,
    traders must have a requirement as a professional trader
    thank

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by krishan View Post
    I also do scalping. The main thing that should be keep in mind while doing scalping is to choose that pair which has very low spreads and also should have fast movement like EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I do scalping in these pairs only.
    scalping can be a very profitable system only for traders who can do a good analysis, if the trader can not do a good analysis,
    they can not make scalping into a profitable system as well, not all traders can,
    just a few of the traders can make it
    good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jangkung For This Useful Post:

kumbara (2017-10-25)

Member modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader has a spectacular aura about modestrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is trading to earn few pips using big volumes in our trades, these trades should be closed after a little time.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaotanghao View Post
    As far as I am concerned, I think I do know that it is not so good for me to trade scalping in forex.I usually can not manage it well.You see,I may usually make an order there,when it is going opposite there,after a short time,I think I will increase my position,again and again.In this case,so many orders in forex,which just blow my account there.
    Yes even here Even in a demo account without any pressure I can not take advantage of profit with scalping system.
    Maybe my strategy for scalping is not perfect. But I see big losses in one trade and a smaller profit from a lot of trades
    and the total amount does not reach a profit. But I see some people make steady income from scalping ...
    salam best regard

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits
    That's the truth, I think the technique of trading forex trading scalping is one of the best for beginners in this business.
    This involves moving to the market and then out in a few seconds or minutes,
    thus making it easier and less risky.
    becarfull

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko scalping karke he kaam karna chahiye,esme trader jetna acha market me analysis janta hai uske liye acha hai,esme trader ko high risk esme lena padta hai,esse trader ka account me margin hit bhi ho sakta hai jisse account blow hojayenga..

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-17), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-19), munibkhan (2017-10-17), rehanayaz (2017-10-20), sufiyan22 (2017-10-17), Trump (2017-10-17)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    scalping is indeed a good way to trade if one knows the market or have good experience of the market movements. But its a stressful way to trade because you have to be in front of your trading platform all the time to do trading. but it can be exciting and enjoyable if the duration of trading is reduced to minimize the level of stress
    yes, it is true what you say that this scapling technique has focus and high concentration
    because anyway this technique should be fast in open and closed position,
    and this is strategy that will work better if we focus and concentrate
    greeting

11. The Following User Says Thank You to the kok For This Useful Post:

firaunt (2017-10-26)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    sclaping is a profesional method, but be dangerous, it allows you to ganier me of pip with a large lot, and in a short time, I do not contielles the beginner of the use and try to append how to make good analysis of the market

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is not this .. in my knowledge we must enter with trgt .. and do not over-trade .. worst result is given ..
    we just wait for the right area .. if we watch 15 chart from we get 2-3 chance per day. .. pairs ..
    for scalping we dont do trading on a single pair .. we have to do 10 pairs .. so we can generate a good income per day.
    best regard

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

akmil (2017-10-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 330 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)