+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 330 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,533 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading men scalping aik aysa trick hey jis ko use kar ke apne capital ko save kar sakte hen . scalping men traders aik he point pey sell aur buy kar ke trading karte hen ya agar aik trader ko loss ho rha ho aur woh pehle trade ke opposite trade open kar leyta hey jis se us trader ke trade save ho jate hey .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), bali351 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-06), fxearner (2018-04-05), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-06)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    scalping me trader ko high rism lena padta hai,ye har trader ess business me nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader ko pehle market me sabb jaana he hoga,esme trader jetna acha market me analysis kar sakenga wo esme utna acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko apme aap knlwedge banalena chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-12)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading method in which traders make a little profit quickly and with open and open positions in just a few minutes. Trading with scalping can take three to five minutes to open. Scalpinf forex trading is a popular method because the risks involved in forex are usually minimized when scalping. Since trade is only opened in a minimal amount of time, the danger in each market fluctuation is much lower than traditional trading methods with low market opening. if we want to scalpingan then if you can use strong resistance not to MC I do not really like scalping because sometimes, I believe that individuals who become scalping are just players and because of the short time characteristics they use, they usually become very selfish. I chose intraday and move deals.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping Forex is a currency trading technique used by opening the position of currency pairs and trading very quickly. This can generate profits in just a short period of time as long as traders know how to use them effectively. The goal of this technique is to get at least 5-10 pips quickly and get extra overtime. It is also considered a low risk technique because of the risks that may be spread on different threads. On the other hand, be sure to execute an appropriate exit strategy to avoid losses. most scalping the most take 5-10 pips below 5 pips which is not good at all. for me repetitive scalping can bring bad results .. having to make daily target for scalping like 5-10 scalping is enough for me but i do not know how others think

7. The Following User Says Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-31)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with scalping should be wise and skilful in analyzing rapid price changes. Internet access is not damaged should be a major supporter. So in the speed of execution must also be considered. Scalping in my opinion is for traders who are actually familiar with forex trading. scalping requires us to open many trading positions, if we do not have strong capital we should not be a scalper. the profits earned by a broker may be enormous, but are likely to experience far greater losses.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

sisir4 (2018-03-26)

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping means industrial strategies trying to get a lot of profit on small price change traders applying this strategy will put anywhere from 10 to a few trades hunderd in one day This can also be seen as a Trade manual way in which Traders put an eye on the watch to see how Trade moves. When he goes into Trades, he monitors Trends to see when profits are made. then close it and wait another time to re-enter again

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pong For This Useful Post:

tidur (2018-03-27)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times scalping is the best for trading but all the time scalping is not good for trading. Because only you think that if you need more money than you are scalping so if you do not need money, you can not scalping trade. I am still learning about scalping when trading session. because I do not make bad decisions when I trade. I agree if every trader using scalping should have many practice sessions before trading. or just trade with a cent account to learn it.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is the act of lifting the scalp, or part of the scalp, either from a corpse or another living person. his initial goal was to provide a battle trophy or portable proof of warrior prowess in war. Finally, the act becomes motivated primarily for financial reasons; payment received per scalp is obtained I think Scalping is a great method to make more pips especially when it may not be able to generate a particular currency pair to generate the number of pips in a single trade. However, keep in mind because scalping is risky. better monitor the market in M1 and M5 time frame.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also scalping. This gives a quick profit. But a little risky. I'm using some timeline analysis. Open trading in the short term only if it is in line with long term trend (I use H4 chart / daily). It's like a backup plan. Target only 10 - 13 pips. Most of the time I use a candlestick reversal pattern to open and exit from my position. Scalping is benefiting from a gap or panatrate situation in the forex market. I mean, a trader is trading for a short time and trying to make a profit when the market moves then it's called scalping. I know it. thank you all for sharing

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In a scalping merchant use a small time frame. Per trade they set a very small stop loss and take profit rate. They continue trading for about 1 to 10 minutes. Scalping is a very risky strategy. It is recommended to beginners that they should give scalp on their actual account. Merchants who implement this strategy are known as brokers. The main purpose is to buy (or sell) a number of shares at the bid (or ask) price and then quickly sell them a few cents higher (or lower) for profit. Many small benefits can easily be combined into big profits if a strict exit strategy is used to prevent major losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 330 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)