+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 330 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Banned tarekfadel is on a distinguished road tarekfadel's Avatar
    Thanks
    irst point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips...
    i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry.
    my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lanmark View Post
    ya Scalping is one of the most desirable trading strategies by traders, because it is easy to
    do by anyone even a beginner can do it even, as long as the broker allows it to perform,
    which has speed in execution of entry and exit orders, with very low spreads, as well as performed
    on currency pairs that have high volatility. Pay profit 2-1 pips exclude spreads, do it repeatedly.
    thank
    yup Scalping can be a good method to get a lot of advantages when we can take advantage under
    any circumstances when it's sideways movement. The advantage of scalping is that
    we can earn profits in a short time and if we can trade with scalping well then we can get consistent profits in a short time.
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hulu kuda For This Useful Post:

galiel (2017-11-25)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading kay business main scalping ka use nhy kia hay aor scalping main short time main Trader big profit earn kartay hian but main is kay favor main na hon aor Forex Trading main Trader ko low risk say Trading karna chhy aor Trading main scalping main high risk use hota hay is liay Trader scalping ka use na karay

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-26), kanita (2017-11-17), sufiyan22 (2017-11-25), zahid2016 (2017-11-26)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    scalping is the act of removing the scalp, or a portion of the scalp, either from a dead body or another living person. the initial purpose was to provide a trophy of battle or portable proof of a combatant's prowess in war. eventually, the act became motivated primarily for financial reasons; payment received per scalp acquired

7. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-23)

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahana View Post
    Very good scalping trading technique, we can generate profit only with 3-10pips. But the risk posed by this technique is very dangerous,
    if we are wrong then the analysis of all the benefits of scalping will be lost to withstand the loss of many people.
    I think scalping is the best when the Japanese market, because at that time the price movement is not too big.
    salam best regard
    ya Scalping is one of the most desirable trading strategies by traders, because it is easy to
    do by anyone even a beginner can do it even, as long as the broker allows it to perform,
    which has speed in execution of entry and exit orders, with very low spreads, as well as performed
    on currency pairs that have high volatility. Pay profit 2-1 pips exclude spreads, do it repeatedly.
    thank

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lanmark For This Useful Post:

hulu kuda (2017-11-23)

Member elseginy95 is on a distinguished road elseginy95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the scalping not my favorite method of trading
    but sometimes the market is not suitable for swing trading
    and not stable enough to have a lifelong trade
    at this time i favorite scalping

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good scalping trading technique, we can generate profit only with 3-10pips. But the risk posed by this technique is very dangerous,
    if we are wrong then the analysis of all the benefits of scalping will be lost to withstand the loss of many people.
    I think scalping is the best when the Japanese market, because at that time the price movement is not too big.
    salam best regard

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wahana For This Useful Post:

lanmark (2017-11-16)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good way to earn money but it will not make you understand how Forex works. You just
    enter in the trade make your target and then go out. You can use this to make your capital
    run bigger so you can trade with lots and large volumes
    good luck

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think It is a strategy that many beginners use and can not generate huge profits for a trader.
    Decisions should be made wisely and should be based on technical analysis. I use all the time frames
    and I make orders when the time frame is small. has the same direction as the higher one.
    I can make scalping by following the trend and with this I can maximize my earnings.
    greeting

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rarabudig For This Useful Post:

baper (2017-11-01)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    Scalping techniques can not be done by any trader. maybe we can use scalping techniques but we can not always get good results, a scalper needs to continue to sit at the computer when the open position and they should be able to enjoy the stress caused by movement of the chart.
    I think new traders do not start trading with scalping. If you have a lot of experience then you have to trade with scalping system.
    It moves faster and generates more profit but the problem is it is not good for a beginner to start thinking about scalping.
    thank

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 330 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)