+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 866 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 ... LastLast
Results 8,331 to 8,340 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:greed
    2:lake of planing
    3:lake of knowledge
    4:management of lot size
    5: capital management and so on there are many reasons are include in forex trading if you have proper knowlege about indicators and signals then you can be successful in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think so that the main reason of loss is that greed when you can control your greed ,you can make a professional trader in your professional life .Greed is not fear for trade we should use always stoop loss in your trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Lake of knowledge is also best reason of loss but i think so is best greed because mostly knowledgeable persons/traders from the reason of greed do your forex trading position loss but greed is also bad thing for trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayal sy main reason of loss apka dehaan ka baat jana hota hy ku k jab ap ka deyhan nhi hota to ap sahi trading nhi kr rahy hotay or glat positon open kr deytay hn jis k nuqsaan apko bughatna parta hu loss ke soort me.

Thanks
    greed or fear dono ap k dushman hen yeh he main karan hoty hen loss k mujhy to lagta hy greed sy aap achy trader nhi ban sakty or normal trading nhi kr skaty ap aik din achi trade karen geen dosry din ap ka account below ho sakta hy greed wala trader kabi kamyab nhi ho sakta .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that my main reason of loss is that greed is the main reason of my trading loss if you can control this during your trade then you can get easy many pips for your pocket .

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by syedraza View Post
    The main reason for loss is the lack of a sound strategy. We have a demo account, the right business to invest in appropriate training to understand and should have better communication skills, can be reached in time. Capital management also plays an important role in the prevention of loss.
    we can prevent the loss that we endure as long as we start each trading that there are some things that can be customized with a few things that sometimes make us as not quite understand each trader trading process we have carried out so that the losses continue toward our

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You remember our loss, but there are legitimate reasons why, if I can cause the loss of low investment, and I am on the first point that you do not agree, it's very disappointing is the first point .. I think. as long as it is not associated with a loss of what you get, you is when you use good money management, will survive in this industry

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason for loss is the lack of a sound strategy. We have a demo account, the right business to invest in appropriate training to understand and should have better communication skills, can be reached in time. Capital management also plays an important role in the prevention of loss.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul hamid p View Post
    i think the first point is also true, if we have low capital then we could not resist the price movement. if we have huge capital the it'is getting easier to make profit. that's my opinion base from my experience. i think in the imvesment world capital is everything
    with a large capital investment and little risk that we use is the best way for us to still exist in the forex world and not be afraid to feel the great loss, because we can achieve the robustness margin of more than 3000 pips, this is what we should be able to adjust the trading process that we run

+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 866 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)