+ Reply to Thread
Page 817 of 866 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 815 816 817 818 819 827 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, real mistakes are ,when we not learning from our mistakes.i agree that risk management and money management is very important.we should pick up one strategy that suits for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dayat is an unknown quantity at this point dayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss experience in trading could be due to trading is done at random, low financial capacity, emotions are not controlled, perform excessive, inconsistent and risk management are not prepared

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the loss can not really be avoided, if we want to make a profit we must also suffer a loss in terms of money or time. So we must always be prepared for one of the victims. And the reason for the loss of variety and they are lack of emotional control is very important for traders to make money.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by antosco View Post
    Of course, if we choose to trade forex without prior knowledge of how the forex market works, and without any proper trading experience, it simply means we are gambling and we would lose our money. Forex trading is risky and in other for us to understand it and minimize loss, we must ensure that we practice on demo account for a while.
    I am agree with you. We got loss because sometimes we not following and not dicipline with our strategy and analysis. Its much better if we able to controll our emotion and dicipline with our strategy to make profits

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think many reasons can be a loss. many peoples are loss many different reasons. some are loss for greed some are become loss for fear and emotions, some not know properly how to trade and mistakes. you can control your loss to practice regularly.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahin2 View Post
    i also agree with you that your reasons are true.i think gambling is the another reason for loss.lack of experience & lack of sufficient knowledge are a big reason for loss.when we earn some profit we don't close the trade & wait for more profit,it's called greediness.so don't be greedy.because it will be harmful.you can loss your capital.
    Of course, if we choose to trade forex without prior knowledge of how the forex market works, and without any proper trading experience, it simply means we are gambling and we would lose our money. Forex trading is risky and in other for us to understand it and minimize loss, we must ensure that we practice on demo account for a while.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    great communicating, to inform of why we release, and you score a superb represent, but I am experience rattling overmuch on the best disk, on the ordinal direction I dissent if low can effort the casualty of finance, .. I cogitate it not correlate with the losses that you get, as lank as you use advantageous in this job

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    This thing still happens to me even when i still calles my self an expert trader, the mainreason for loss is just the way we trades are handling FOREX TRADING, FOREX IS MORE THAN THAT.

Banned mohammadsolayman is on a distinguished road mohammadsolayman's Avatar
    Thanks
    People fail at forex because they have no thinking what's going on in their portfolio's. Simple as that.

Senior Member fizmhd is on a distinguished road fizmhd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main reason for losing in forex is greed and emotions
    also lack of goals in trading ...
    seting a goal and reaching that goal is 1 good way to trade and also ..trading at low risks ... helps to not to lose money ..
    Click "BUY" when you this its "SELL" and click "Sell" when you think its "BUY"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 817 of 866 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 815 816 817 818 819 827 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)