+ Reply to Thread
Page 812 of 866 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 810 811 812 813 814 822 862 ... LastLast
Results 8,111 to 8,120 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Banned Sun-Moon is an unknown quantity at this point Sun-Moon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    Low capital is not a reason for loss. Because if your demand is low than low capital is not a fact for you! Greed is the main enemy for a newbie. They should be aware as soon as possible about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member onbtavptbav is an unknown quantity at this point onbtavptbav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to add that If we do not controls ours emotions we cannot do successfuly trades and the fear of the loss is also a big factors of the losing money and we should put a great stop loss take-profit limits and just let it be done with patience really !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by subhadeep41 View Post
    The main reason behind loss is the lack of proper strategy.We should have good skills which can be achieved from proper training in demo account,understand the business properly and investing at the right time.Also the capital management plays a huge role in avoiding loss.
    I think lack of proper strategy is a good reason for lossing, but its not main factor of it. Even proper and best strategy have its chance to lossing sometimes! Real market cant conquered just by a proper skills. We need more than that. Also, I think even for massive strategy, different user will create different result. Thats 2 reason why I said that proper skill/strategy is not a main factor.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Junior Member asifchy is an unknown quantity at this point asifchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low capital
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    In my opinion i think forex trading is so complicated.Lots of new trader comer to start trading without analysis and understand the forex market.Thats why they get loser.I think if trader analysis and understand the forexbefore trading.when he or she start trading i think they earn profit.

Banned faisal89 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal89's Avatar
    Thanks
    The principal reason down casualty is the deficiency of appropriate strategy.We should individual morality skills which can be achieved from puritanical breeding in demo account,translate the business properly and finance at the proper instant.Also the capital management plays a brobdingnagian enactment in avoiding experience.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the advice you give to us. we feel as a beginner trader you really useful advice for us. because we as a beginner trader is still very minin with a safe and beneficial strategy in the forex business.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by biplob View Post
    Yes i also think about this.When i trade a real account with 100$ then i fall in loss.But when i trdae with demo account with 5000$ then i fall in loss first time but next time i can repair my loss.So i also think about this.Low capital is the main real to fall in loss.But there re some other reason to fall in loss.That is lack of knowledge,lack of confidence,greedy mind and other some.
    Keep on your way to good trade though loss happen, there are certain margins that you consider first that will be the cause of you losing your capital then use stop loss. If there are people out there who knows the term stop loss more than I do, because I am a newbie in this field, I more appreciate it.

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    great post, to remind of why we loss, and you have a good reason, but I am regret very much on the first point, on the first point I disagree if low can cause the loss of investment, .. I think it not related with the losses that you get, as long as you use good money management you will survive in this business
    Yes i also think about this.When i trade a real account with 100$ then i fall in loss.But when i trdae with demo account with 5000$ then i fall in loss first time but next time i can repair my loss.So i also think about this.Low capital is the main real to fall in loss.But there re some other reason to fall in loss.That is lack of knowledge,lack of confidence,greedy mind and other some.

Member mahmoud is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of the main causes of loss in Forex is the emotions that may be the cause of loss of concentration and thus may lead to a loss

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Low capital
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Indeed the more capital a little more risk and can be a great loss and will also easily exposed to the work of deals to be very risky and greedy to say an increase of capital is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 812 of 866 FirstFirst ... 312 712 762 802 810 811 812 813 814 822 862 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)