+ Reply to Thread
Page 767 of 866 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 817 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    If weight loss surgery is one thing you been thinking of to help you drop some pounds more effectively, then you definitely in all probability done quite a bit of analysis not only as regards to weight reduction itself but in addition with regards to various strategies, surgical procedures, and possible the lap band.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Taram786 is an unknown quantity at this point Taram786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main reason of losing money in forex is lack of forex knowledge . If anyone has the knowledge of forex then he can not never lose his money..the second reason is lack of proper strategy that is very essential for forex trading ... the lack of confident is also major factor for losing in forex....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mahiabida is an unknown quantity at this point mahiabida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view, loss can be happen for the following causes,
    lake of knowledge
    Shortage of initial investment
    Greed
    Not capable for news trading
    Opening both trade at the same time
    Using big lot, may be 1 or 2 or 5

---------- Post added 10-04-2012 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-03-2012 at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by richard View Post
    you have to understand in detail the movement of forex trading and trend then with that we can get the money and do not get greedy get rich quick because it will spend our money patience and hard work in trading
    My dear friend, most of the losses are happen when news are being published.
    Traders who don't know how to implement news trading for opening sell or buy a big cause for loss.
    Market analysis with fundamental and technical can help the best for reducing loss.

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sdg0001 View Post
    i think u must attentive,u must not crash for greed,u must sincere u must honest and hard working for Forex.
    you have to understand in detail the movement of forex trading and trend then with that we can get the money and do not get greedy get rich quick because it will spend our money patience and hard work in trading

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes

Dear

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Member Sithara is an unknown quantity at this point Sithara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I think the main cause to loss in forex is not having a proper idea about how forex works.Before investing in forex we have to study about forex process so that we can minimize the losses.The experiences we take will help us to earn moor profit and also to reduce losses.For that we have to grow old with forex .Even moor I think that when we invest in forex we take the risk.When we grow old with forex we learn how to face those losses without much pain I guess...

Senior Member DAVID RICHARD is an unknown quantity at this point DAVID RICHARD's Avatar
    Thanks
    e'er go with industry taste. Otherwise you can't pee money. merchandise with emotion is a study misstatement which ofttimes most of the merchant do. The prototypical abstraction is present declare is really powerful is that there is immense equity so an exchange can be longstanding in monger until in reverse into the make.

Member shali is an unknown quantity at this point shali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As for as my understanding is concerned I think the main reason behind the losses in Forex trading is loss of concentration and focus while trading. One need to be extra vigilant while trading and if he is not then he will always face losses in his trade.

Senior Member naina0966 is an unknown quantity at this point naina0966's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khayal se loss ki buhat si reasons hoti hain but in me se common hain training ki kami aur us k bad lalach jis se khud pe kabo rakhna mushkil ho jata hai aur trader ghalat strategy apna lete hain jis k baray me un ko theek se idea nhi hota bs wo lalach ki waja se aisa karte hain jis se loss uthana par jata hai

Banned gandhi is an unknown quantity at this point gandhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes trus ,according to my own loss in trading forex trading plan many reasons such as poor, poor money management, psychology and emotions that have not been good, so often the case loss ..

you must learn from it .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 767 of 866 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 817 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)