+ Reply to Thread
Page 751 of 866 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 801 851 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with your post... many reason for loss in forex market... and one of them is greedy and over confident... those factor always make me got loss when trading... and i still try tips for avoid those bad attitude... if you have some tips to avoid greedy and over confident... please share...
    success is my right...!!!

Senior Member abdurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    My dear friend this is the good post.in my opinion many reasons of loss in forex trading.the first and main reason of loss is Greed.greed give us so many loss.and Low capital also give us so many loss.and lack of confidence is also a reasons of loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah right, and I think it's because traders can not control their emotions well, so do the things that made many traders experience losses. because when the trade we can not control their emotions well, it will make us not be able to make good decisions in the trade, so it often makes us take wrong decisions, so that makes us suffer losses in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the main reason for the loss is the revenge from the market and also greed which make you misery becasuse if you will take the revenge from the market then you will lose and if you will be greedy then you will again lose the money.

Banned rok is on a distinguished road rok's Avatar
    Thanks
    If weight loss surgery is one thing you been thinking of to help you drop some pounds more effectively, then you definitely in all probability done quite a bit of analysis not only as regards to weight reduction itself but in addition with regards to various strategies, surgical procedures, and possible the lap band

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One if the main reasons for loss in foreign exchange trade business is wrong strategies. One might get a new strategy with hope that the strategy is a good strategy that will work out and at the end the strategy now disappoint. Another reason been wrong analysis of the foreign exchange market.

Member didikfx is on a distinguished road didikfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cgahcna View Post
    Certainly the main reasons of the loss is so bad strategies ,the low capitals and the main is greedy .if you are in the profite that you become greedy for earn more profite and that decisions is very bad for you and you lossing yours money !!
    Greed is a bad thing that has made ​​a lot of traders lose. Actually it depends on the trader, like greedy or trading with ease. I had a bad experience about this and I will not repeat the same mistakes.

Member sidos is an unknown quantity at this point sidos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my opinion the main reasons behind the losses in the Forex strategies are especially bad choice, good luck

Senior Member cgahcna is an unknown quantity at this point cgahcna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly the main reasons of the loss is so bad strategies ,the low capitals and the main is greedy .if you are in the profite that you become greedy for earn more profite and that decisions is very bad for you and you lossing yours money !!

Banned gopal337 is an unknown quantity at this point gopal337's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many reason for forex trading loss....
    not concentrate while trading, greedy attitude in trading, taking decision with emotion and continue trading even he/she loss their trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 751 of 866 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 801 851 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)