+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 866 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 830 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member horidas is an unknown quantity at this point horidas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think they're Maine reasons for loss such as techniqueal problem,shot chaplet ,lack of knowledge in forex market ,emotion,management etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aandree is on a distinguished road aandree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trend is your friend for most of the time as long as you can identify it. Swing traders all make good and consistent profits from following the trend. I can agree with all your other reasons, but not chasing the trend.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Traders should know that they should think positive and be patience in the time of investment in the market.so,that they could avoid the chance of loss . Mature trading thinking is needed in the market to make it a profitable place.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mmsalakin is an unknown quantity at this point mmsalakin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also agree with you. There are many reasons of loss. which you have notified. I think money management the main issue of loss. need to good skill in demo, which will assist you to help from loss. should not to be greedy, it is another most vital issue. thank for the post.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a lot of reason for loss in the forex market but i think that greed is the ain reason for that. Most of trader have greed but there are not many people can control it, so they get loss and give up this market soon.

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    emotional trading is play very important role for loss but analysis is also one reason for loss.
    wrong analysis is also reason for loss.
    other thing that is money management if we open deal with very high lot size and our trade go opposite to our analysis we just close that we can not wait because the trade lead with high margin.
    if we wait with that trade may be that hit take profit.

Senior Member masipinarifin is an unknown quantity at this point masipinarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice post i am agree with you.but i think also every new trader want to get rich with very short time never try to earn any experience about forex market so they are losing

I think lack of basic knowledge & managment is the main reason for loss. If we can not learn about forex market we can not gain. managment is also essential for avoit loss.

Senior Member itsmenadim is on a distinguished road itsmenadim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of this reasons are self made and can overcome easily by doing some hard work. If anyone come to Forex by learning it properly then he will not face many of these problems. The capital problem can be solved by posting in this forum.

Member king forex is an unknown quantity at this point king forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new learner of Forex. Would you please kindly advise as a newbie which key things should be follow

by me for proper risk management also please kindly advise regarding Greed and what i its functions and how it is apply.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    my main resson for losing are i traded without discipline and think to get the profit with fast then i just broke the rules..
    but it was become my experiences then i have to trade with mature and see this business as a great business and need high discipline for to do

Banned jonyr is an unknown quantity at this point jonyr's Avatar
    Thanks
    If weight loss surgery is one thing you been thinking of to help you drop some pounds more effectively, then you definitely in all probability done quite a bit of analysis not only as regards to weight reduction itself but in addition with regards to various strategies, surgical procedures

+ Reply to Thread
Page 730 of 866 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 728 729 730 731 732 740 780 830 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)