+ Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 866 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 733 783 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,830 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is one of the main reasons that many forex traders are having losses in their trading. Loss could be minimized by only using the right amount of risks to trade forex markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 865721 is an unknown quantity at this point 865721's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think main reason of loss is lake of knoledge when a trader has not sufficient knowledge he makes such mistake and greed takes effect e looses discipline .A well learned trader keeps in view all the aspects of market and make any decision and the chance of loss are minimum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Indofx is an unknown quantity at this point Indofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bombastic View Post
    I think the reason for the loss of the most powerful is because they do not have the experience, so it has not found a suitable strategy for forex trading, forex trading and it seems like it takes a strategy that must be adjusted to market conditions.
    its are depended to traders quality but i want to tell about thread that's it when i face loss i do not angry because its are business so its are carry loss and profit so its are beginning for me.loss is the beginning of success.there is no shortcut to be a success.this not only in forex but also in real life.we will face a lose from this loss we will get more

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    But they forget about managing money, and since I am three years experience managing knowledge, lack of money widely as one of the main reasons why most of the traders and the elements that are most important to gain a big night.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se main reson loss ka yahi hota hia ki trader ko acha knowledge nhi hota hia yadi trader ko acha knowledge nhi hoga to hum kuch nhi kar sakege iss field me sirf aur sirf knowledge ki hi zroorat hoti hai yadi hum knowledge lena chahten hain hume isme khoob larnning karni hogi aur mehnat bhi . yadi hum mehnat kakrten hain to hi acha knowledge le sakenge .

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the reason for the loss of the most powerful is because they do not have the experience, so it has not found a suitable strategy for forex trading, forex trading and it seems like it takes a strategy that must be adjusted to market conditions.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main reason is leak knowledge of money management. i also feel its important after loosing one my account.
    if we want to success in forex then its must we follow money managements rule in proper way..
    there is many factor they effect to our money management first greed.

Senior Member levy is an unknown quantity at this point levy's Avatar
    Thanks
    many things that can be used to make us fail in the forex world, but whether we will succumb to failure, we should think how we can get up and get meengatasi all the mistakes we've ever made in forex,,

Banned DontBannedMe is an unknown quantity at this point DontBannedMe's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion greed will so be aforementioned to be the largest explanation for loss in commerce bargainer. as a result of it's greed that's the stance taken by the feeling and doltishly properly. thus possibly it'd be with such a loss in trade. thus it ought to be a bargainer will management our emotions well, thus we'll not have greed which will result in a loss for our trade. as a result of it's necessary to invariably learn to regulate your emotions.

Banned mouadmadridi is an unknown quantity at this point mouadmadridi's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many reasons that traders face loss. Firstly traders should not take this business very easy; it is not an easy task to do trading. You must possess some qualities like controlling on your emotions, hard work, and time needed. Last but not least you must be a disciplined person. Work on all these things and always positive towards yourself and learn the art of trusting yourself which is the most important thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 866 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 681 682 683 684 685 693 733 783 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)