+ Reply to Thread
Page 681 of 866 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 679 680 681 682 683 691 731 781 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member marufjsc is an unknown quantity at this point marufjsc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several reasons for the loss of these markets and the reasons may be the lack of appropriate negotiation strategy, lack of patience and discipline and lack of basic knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kabrus57 is an unknown quantity at this point kabrus57's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading men jo bhi log fail hoty hain un ki main reason hai k wo marke ka pora knowledge hasil nai kerty or trading start ker dety hain is ley fail hoty hain or some trader buhat greedy hoty hain or is waja se fail ho jaty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    based on my experience in the forex market i think the main reasons why most forex traders lose is because the never take much of there time to analysis the direction of trend and over trading

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can not actually say that there is a main reasons why traders make losses in forex because there are many reasons ranging from emotional challenges to inadequate learning of what it takes to trade forex.

Banned psamehdaw is an unknown quantity at this point psamehdaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me I wanna to add that If we do not controls ours emotions we cannot do successfuly trades and the fears of the loss is also the bigest factors of the losing money and we should putted a greater stop loss take-profit limits and just let it be done with patiences really !

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    I agree with you, however it is not the forex game, but forex is serious business, so indeed we should also always be serious in learning and trade. so I'm sure we will be able to always run this well forex. Moreover this is the forex memunyai huge risk, so it should we always serious in this forex business, so we do not have to face the risk is too great.
    I also believe that loss should not be the ending of a career but a pathway to a greater career by the correction of mistakes. However, not all traders have positive views about losses as we may. Losses can end some traders' careers who just decide they cant take it anymore.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by billysubagio View Post
    do not ever think of forex as a game because it's basically forex is not for playing games, many are betting luck here and failed, it's because they always consider forex as a game
    I agree with you, however it is not the forex game, but forex is serious business, so indeed we should also always be serious in learning and trade. so I'm sure we will be able to always run this well forex. Moreover this is the forex memunyai huge risk, so it should we always serious in this forex business, so we do not have to face the risk is too great.

Banned bellalforx is an unknown quantity at this point bellalforx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Besides of other information, I think avarice is the one best part of being loss. When I get some benefit then I think industry may develop and I do not offer or I think the benefit too much little in evaluation of my initiatives and I don't offer and consequently I become loss.

Senior Member billysubagio is an unknown quantity at this point billysubagio's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not ever think of forex as a game because it's basically forex is not for playing games, many are betting luck here and failed, it's because they always consider forex as a game

Senior Member cutegirl is an unknown quantity at this point cutegirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah aap bhut haad tak theaq ho yehe wajoohaat hoti hai aak trader kay loss kay pecha. aur aaj bhi waja hai joo idar aap nay mention nahi ki hai. woh waja yeah hai yaha bhut say looog trading to kerta hain lakin una knowledge nahi hota proper forex ka..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 681 of 866 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 679 680 681 682 683 691 731 781 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)