+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 866 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is one of the best things that you can do meaning that whenyou tradeing you have to know whats funds that you need to reinvest and what amount will you withdraw from the account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faisalali is on a distinguished road faisalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the main reason of loss is that k apka capital low he ya apke pas experience nahi he ya phir ap greed karte ho...ya phir apne demo trading nahi ki jabi apko losses hote he.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member namonith is an unknown quantity at this point namonith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indecisive trading, trying chasing the trend, letting emotions affect the trades are the main reasons in my opinion that causes us to lose big, if we do enough analysiss beore opening a trade and stick to the plan without letting emotions affect our decisions, and try to follow the trend there is no reason to get repeated losses then.

Banned abynda06 is an unknown quantity at this point abynda06's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main reason is that price movements suddenly change quickly, we are less careful when open and pay attention to indicators that are running. but not infrequently also someone who uses a large capital.

Senior Member Bahuliya82 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahuliya82's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mostly traders loss kertay hai, lalach ki waja se hum aksar apna profit hi nahi khotay balke apna balane negative mien jatay hoe bhi aksar dekhtay hai.is leye zarori hai good decission foran liya jaye take profit ka agar loss ki taraf hai to thora wait kare or agar wo bhi bhar raha ho continue to ose through hedge ya stop loss se control kare.

Senior Member tojah is an unknown quantity at this point tojah's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a matter of fact,it is also as a result of the fact that one do not have trading discipline.Additionally,it can be as a result of wanting to double your money in the same day,thereby being greedy.Expenses incurred in the cause of trading me be worked at meeting up with thereby losses happening.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess the main reason for the loss was a mistake done by the traders themselves, I also often experience loss, and after my evaluation that defeat apparently sourced from my own that does not wait when waiting for the right moment to wait for a true point of OP. In addition there is a main reason why traders it failed, I think discipline is the main reason that caused traders experienced loss.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned mnouman32 is an unknown quantity at this point mnouman32's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere kheyal me loss ki main reason lack of knowledge hota hai is ke sath sath jo person lalach me aa jata hai us ko loss ka samna krna parta hai loss se bachne ke liye zeyada se zeyada demo account me pratice karni chahiye.

Senior Member ruarbiasa is on a distinguished road ruarbiasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by harlikan View Post
    your post is very useful.learning is good strategy to win in forex trade.we should not do start trade without learning forex perfectly.i also think our emotion in our own enemy.we can fall loss for our over confidence.
    I think the loss of the works in the first time in the field of forex be due to the intervention of emotions and we are flexible at this stage, one of the toughest stages
    To get rid of emotions such as greed and haste

Senior Member methi.jan is an unknown quantity at this point methi.jan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    mere khayal say humara sab say ziyada main reason yah hai loss ka k hum forex main greed kartay hain aur bahut nuksan kar jatay hain jis ki wajah say hum khud ko kostay hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 866 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)