+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 866 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member MyDreams1 is an unknown quantity at this point MyDreams1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayl me jo main reason of loss ha wo ha poor knowldge ka hona or experience ka na hona kam k bary me pata na hona trading k bary me pata na hona or na hi kabi demo account pe practice ka na hona or beginners jo phr galti karte hn wo lalch bht zyada karte hn jis se hum ko bachna chye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member paijahnpaijo is an unknown quantity at this point paijahnpaijo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a small capital is not the reason for the loss, but the truth is our management who want big results when our little fund. if only we could manage finances wisely, so little capital it would be great and of course could exceed the results of the large capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pipcollectors is an unknown quantity at this point pipcollectors's Avatar
    Thanks
    As per my experience main reason for loss is given below.

1 without experience
    2 - extra trades in many pairs
    3 don't use stop loss and take profit
    4 Low balance / small capital \
    5 greedy.
    6 not proper money management.

Member FactionKiller is an unknown quantity at this point FactionKiller's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm very much agree with you that those are the main reason for the new treader to get loss into this currency trading but I believe the impatient is the superior reason of all those.

Senior Member donpat is an unknown quantity at this point donpat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High lots and too many open positions can led to lossing.what do I mean by these? With high lots and to many open positions one will not be able to hold on when the market goes against him or her and their by has no option but to close his or her account at great loss and there after see the market going to his favour

Banned pixes is an unknown quantity at this point pixes's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main reason that makes the traders loss i think most of the traders try to make huge profit within short time by using high risk so they do not have much more margin for their trade and when the volatility of the markets comes they will lose their amount easily in this volatile market.

Banned Sara Khan is on a distinguished road Sara Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wnhw99 View Post
    main reason for loss is i think is greedy nature of traders as well as lake of their knowledge...so newbies should be patience while they are trading and should not be too greedy
    The main reason that makes the most sense and could cause harm to us is ourselves, cmiiw. lack of discipline and attitude of responsibility and adherence to all the factors and rules that we espouse is the greatest cause us to experience losses and failures in the forex market

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    main reason for loss is i think is greedy nature of traders as well as lake of their knowledge...so newbies should be patience while they are trading and should not be too greedy

Senior Member saddiyaa is an unknown quantity at this point saddiyaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main reasons for loss are less knowledge about trade, less or no experience in trade, wrong strategies and transaction on wrong timings, practicing keeps a man perfect so keep on practicing and learn freom your mistakes because on demo account there is no loss on wrong move

Senior Member DewDrop is an unknown quantity at this point DewDrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders are very unskilled. They do not understand the market movement. As a result they loss all time. I think we should demo practice for minimum six months. then we can start our real trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 866 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)