+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 751 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member dmambi will become famous soon enough dmambi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.1 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c° View Post
    But as per my 3 years experience I want say only one thing that the main reason is lack of knowledge of good money management, so this is the main factor and most of the traders wants to get big profit with in a night and they forget money management.
    Yes money management is the main point which need to be considered well in trading. If one follows the strict money management coupled with knowledge then the loss can be minimized.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

2. Forexmart
    Banned cumil is on a distinguished road cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    206.25 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c° View Post
    But as per my 3 years experience I want say only one thing that the main reason is lack of knowledge of good money management, so this is the main factor and most of the traders wants to get big profit with in a night and they forget money management.
    The bad money management make the trader always fall and lose money, they are trading with high risk, it is because traders have a greedy attitude which always chasing big profits without manage risks properly , maybe thats main reason which causes of loss

Senior Member atif58 will become famous soon enough atif58's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    593.8 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tajdarbet View Post
    mere nazdeek to sab se barri waja greed ha jis ki waja se forex trader apni money khutey hane es k bad jo dosri sab se barri waja ha woh ha low caital k sath bhi woh kafi nuqsan uthatey hane
    You are right but agar aap ka analysis acha hai or aap ki money management bhi strong hai to aap ki Greed aap ko koi loss nahi dy skti. Forex mai loss ki sb sy bari vja hi wrong money management hai.

Member waqasma is an unknown quantity at this point waqasma's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    69.3 USD
    Thanks
    In my view main reason of loss is emotions. If we do not control our emotions we cannot do successful trades. Fear of loss is also a big factor of losing money. we should put a good stop loss take profit limits and just let it be done with patience, Because patience is money.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    147.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    Yes, I agree with this. And also there is another reason, that is lack in analysis part which makes wrong entry and exit. This is very important in Forex, we want to improve our analysing skills than above.

Senior Member ali1011 is on a distinguished road ali1011's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    495.3 USD
    Thanks
    1:greed
    2:lake of planing
    3:lake of knowledge
    4:management of lot size
    5: capital management and so on there are many reasons are include in forex trading if you have proper knowlege about indicators and signals then you can be successful in forex trading.

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    36.3 USD
    Thanks
    For me the main reasons for loss are, greed, over trading, trading against the trend and big lot size trading. So far I always tried to make more money in less time and this greed is the main reason for my loss, but now I have learnt from my mistakes and will avoid all of them.

Senior Member shinde is an unknown quantity at this point shinde's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.15 USD
    Thanks
    There are many reasons of loss in these markets and the reasons can be lack of proper trading strategy , lack of patience and discipline and lack of basic knowledge.

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    1:greed
    2:lake of planing
    3:lake of knowledge
    4:management of lot size
    5: capital management and so on there are many reasons are include in forex trading if you have proper knowlege about indicators and signals then you can be successful in forex trading.
    bahut achi post hai bhai ye..me iske har point se agree karta hon
    iske alawa ek aur wajah hai jisse naye traders ko loss hota hai..naye tradres kayi bar market me jo afwah hoti hai uske hisab se tarding karne lagte hai..jabk iaisa nahi hona chahaiye..traders ko apni study aur analysis ke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye na ki market ke rumors se

11. Forexmart
    Senior Member niks will become famous soon enough niks will become famous soon enough niks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    62.1 USD
    Thanks
    Emotional trading is the main reason behind my loss in forex upto now . I don't know how to overcome it .
    Some other reasons can be impatience , risk management ,unconfirmed trends etc.

+ Reply to Thread