+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 866 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Banned Farhan Aziz is an unknown quantity at this point Farhan Aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    ziyada tar log forex mein is liye loss kartay hay because woh lalach kartay hay in forex aur woh big lot size choose kartay hay for getting big profit because woh ziyada lalach kartay hay forex aik acha business hay log forex say bahot ziyada money made kar saktay hay aur is mein money earn karnay ki limit nahi hoti hay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35 will become famous soon enough sami35's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeh bohat achi thread hai aur sab sy bara reason yeh hai ky aap forex ko achi tarah sy learn nai kartay pir is ky baad aap demo account par sahi tarah sy practice nai kartay aur aap capital low deposit kartay hain aur lot size big choose kartay hain yehi main reason hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member joker1 is an unknown quantity at this point joker1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    habits of traders them too in a hurry to trade they are doing and are too ambitious to how to make quick profits without regard to the risk in the trade so that there was a loss in the trade and it is very dangerous in this business we do before heading to a business that is really safe we should be able to master with our strategy both

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zomzom View Post
    I think so which my primary cause of loss is greed is that the primary cause of my trading loss if u can management this particular during u trade after that u could get simple many pips with regard to u pocket.
    From the experience that i have also gathered about this Forex business, many things can be used as the Primary cause of losses. Greed, Fear, Anxiety, Lack of knowledge and repetitive mistakes all cause loss.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zomzom View Post
    I think so which my primary cause of loss is greed is that the primary cause of my trading loss if u can management this particular during u trade after that u could get simple many pips with regard to u pocket.
    From the experience that i have also gathered about this Forex business, many things can be used as the Primary cause of losses. Greed, Fear, Anxiety, Lack of knowledge and repetitive mistakes all cause loss.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member zomzom is an unknown quantity at this point zomzom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned mr pop is an unknown quantity at this point mr pop's Avatar
    Thanks
    because my opinion the main reason of loss is that the reduced self-self-assurance about the trade also Theres one a lot of cause with regard to loss could be that the incorrect position of trade and incorrect time trade on forex
    it might lead to u acount Theres many issue these people result in order to be able for you to help the money management first greed.... try in order to make a maintain length along with greed.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,206 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by harrysidhu View Post
    han bhai luck and experince dono bade reson hote hein lose hone ke bina ashe luck and experiance ke hmm is buisness me ashi trade nahi kar skte hein forex me asha luck and experiance hi hme success make karta he bhai je bat ekdum thik he
    bhai ji luck se pehle trader ko chahiye ki wo experience banale agar uske paas experience he nahi hoga to wo yaha luck se kaise kaam karenga,experience se he trader market me analysis karta hai jisse wo apna order open kar paata hai aur fir uske baad he wo yaha successful trader bann sakta hai..

Senior Member harrysidhu is on a distinguished road harrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ubaidali View Post
    lack of experience and knowledge is the main reason of loss and sometime our greedy mind become a reason of loss so always try to control your emotions during trading its really important for getting success.
    han bhai luck and experince dono bade reson hote hein lose hone ke bina ashe luck and experiance ke hmm is buisness me ashi trade nahi kar skte hein forex me asha luck and experiance hi hme success make karta he bhai je bat ekdum thik he

Senior Member ubaidali is an unknown quantity at this point ubaidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lack of experience and knowledge is the main reason of loss and sometime our greedy mind become a reason of loss so always try to control your emotions during trading its really important for getting success.

Member z43n is an unknown quantity at this point z43n's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a good business and in this business you have a good chance of earn money for success you control your emotion and deposit the big amount in the shape of capital and trade carefully with out greed then you successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 866 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)