+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 779 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 7788

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

  1. #1
    Senior Member yogesh is a jewel in the rough yogesh is a jewel in the rough yogesh is a jewel in the rough yogesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,066
    Accumulated bonus
    1062.1 USD
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 296 Times in 119 Posts

    Main reasons for loss:

    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes

  2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  3. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

    abd2 (02-07-2014), Abidine (07-10-2012), afaan (09-30-2016), aliya sharma (01-24-2016), amirjamil065 (01-30-2014), aslamji (08-29-2013), avanza_black (10-12-2013), bigearners (07-17-2012), exness123 (09-09-2013), fiztrd (09-25-2012), foufou (10-07-2013), fx.joker (03-28-2014), khan Muhammad (10-07-2016), mahera (09-09-2016), mahi218 (03-24-2016), MarwanDalimunthe (05-17-2012), mnadeem (12-17-2014), MuhammadSaad (04-30-2015), omofx (05-24-2012), Pardeep7651 (03-12-2014), randu (04-27-2014), ranukumbolo (06-10-2013), sofeenevu (07-28-2012), surya88 (11-15-2013), terry_fx (06-12-2014), umair439 (08-21-2016), yasir45 (10-31-2013), Zameekhan (09-20-2013), zara123 (09-29-2013)

  4. #2
    Member tajdarbet is on a distinguished road tajdarbet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    491
    Accumulated bonus
    279.1 USD
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 44 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    mere nazdeek to sab se barri waja greed ha jis ki waja se forex trader apni money khutey hane es k bad jo dosri sab se barri waja ha woh ha low caital k sath bhi woh kafi nuqsan uthatey hane

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

    rashidmalik (05-19-2015)

  6. #3
    Junior Member hima is a jewel in the rough hima is a jewel in the rough hima is a jewel in the rough hima is a jewel in the rough hima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    94
    Accumulated bonus
    37.2 USD
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 338 Times in 130 Posts
    the main reason of lose is lack of confidence through which you have the fear of lose and don't take any type of risk in trade and the second one Greediness which is more harmful
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

    anna_quen (12-09-2011), hamid (01-06-2012), maamirsk (08-15-2013), Md.Al-Amin Khan (07-03-2012), small dream (03-20-2013)

  8. #4
    Member realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    834
    Accumulated bonus
    543 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 51 Times in 43 Posts
    There are many reasons of loss in these markets and the reasons can be lack of proper trading strategy , lack of patience and discipline and lack of basic knowledge.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

    imnlucy1 (07-27-2014)

  10. #5
    Banned cumil is on a distinguished road cumil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mranggen Demak
    Posts
    477
    Accumulated bonus
    206.25 USD
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 32 Times in 22 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    great post, to remind of why we loss, and you have a good reason, but I am regret very much on the first point, on the first point I disagree if low can cause the loss of investment, .. I think it not related with the losses that you get, as long as you use good money management you will survive in this business

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

    imnlucy1 (07-27-2014)

  12. #6
    Junior Member subhadeep41 is an unknown quantity at this point subhadeep41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21
    Accumulated bonus
    7.9 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    The main reason behind loss is the lack of proper strategy.We should have good skills which can be achieved from proper training in demo account,understand the business properly and investing at the right time.Also the capital management plays a huge role in avoiding loss.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to subhadeep41 For This Useful Post:

    imnlucy1 (07-27-2014)

  14. #7
    Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    475
    Accumulated bonus
    196.25 USD
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 150 Times in 70 Posts
    But as per my 3 years experience I want say only one thing that the main reason is lack of knowledge of good money management, so this is the main factor and most of the traders wants to get big profit with in a night and they forget money management.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

    imnlucy1 (07-27-2014)

  16. #8
    Member speedy is on a distinguished road speedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    314
    Accumulated bonus
    138 USD
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 30 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Low capital
    Inadequate risk management
    Indecisive Trading
    Greed
    Chasing Trend
    Not admiting and realising own mistakes
    I agree with you almost all the points are valid and I want to add big lot size and over trading in your list. Although both over trading and big lot size are related to greed and poor money management but still if we can avoid both of them we can avoid much loss.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to speedy For This Useful Post:

    imnlucy1 (07-27-2014)

  18. #9
    Banned s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    jaipur
    Posts
    1,271
    Accumulated bonus
    753.7 USD
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 274 Times in 121 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    But as per my 3 years experience I want say only one thing that the main reason is lack of knowledge of good money management, so this is the main factor and most of the traders wants to get big profit with in a night and they forget money management.
    i also agree wtih you..
    the main reason is leak knowledge of money management. i also feel its important after loosing one my account.
    if we want to success in forex then its must we follow money managements rule in proper way..
    there is many factor they effect to our money management first greed....try to make a keep distance with greed.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

    imnlucy1 (07-27-2014)

  20. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  21. #10
    Senior Member yogesh is a jewel in the rough yogesh is a jewel in the rough yogesh is a jewel in the rough yogesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,066
    Accumulated bonus
    1062.1 USD
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 296 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i also agree wtih you..
    the main reason is leak knowledge of money management. i also feel its important after loosing one my account.
    if we want to success in forex then its must we follow money managements rule in proper way..
    there is many factor they effect to our money management first greed....try to make a keep distance with greed.
    I would support your view that we should try keeping distance with greed, and should admit timely that our prediction was not right by triggering stop loss if trade goes reverse to our expectation that will be good risk management.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

    imnlucy1 (07-27-2014)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts