+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 230 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2298

Thread: Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know that if there is any strong trend then price may not come back till you have some good money in your account so I think it is better that we should put the stop loss to get the good help in our tradings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member m520i is an unknown quantity at this point m520i's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, stop loss is used to prevent or lower the loss you take in a trade when the market didn't moving as you expected. If you don't want to lose too much, you can set a stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we know about the price movement excactly like when the price will return to our position after sometimes, why should take any trades that
    have opposite direction with that price movement? In my case, I will just cut my loss after some indications that the price will just go wrong direction
    or even if it will come back after a while. I prefer take some new trade with higher chance to win to cover my loss after that.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member Rana.com is an unknown quantity at this point Rana.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If We know that the price will return once again, it is advised for a forex trader to use a stop loss because it would reduce the risk of losing their money in their investment earnings and later days they would recover it peacefully without any hassle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rana.com For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think use stop loss is usually greatest the way it lowers the actual pitfalls as well as deficits to get a speculator. Even though the costs go back there are also odds in which rates could go higher than the actual numbers of cease damage and the speculator are affected a lesser amount of damage.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend this is right, i trade with low leverage, and most of the time , it does not just effect my overall outcome that weather i have placed a stop los or not

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader should use stop loss tool.Because any time market price may change dramatically and your account may be zero within a few minutes.I lost two accounts in a day due to not using stop loss.It is really very risky to trade in Forex without using stop loss.

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you some time stop lose use for price will return after some time and give us some earning but some time trend goes down and down at this stage we should sold the instrument to safe some money for trading waiting for price up is dangerous

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the stop loss technique is one type of hedging. trader use this method generally in a moment you can loss a big amount for the unrealized movement of the market. so they use it in a point where the currency will automatically sold at this point.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leherchand View Post
    I strongly disagree with your opinion that it is the stop loss is one of the best ways for us to get security and balance in the forex business. if we can implement this strategy we will not be greedy and big ambitions to profit by short periods of time.
    Stop Loss is not the best risk management because different trader could use different risk management
    as favorite adjusted with his strategy. But I am sure if stop loss is the easiest risk management to use and
    it is the safest risk management strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 230 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 213 214 215 216 217 225 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)