+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 230 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2298

Thread: Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

Member ocikca is an unknown quantity at this point ocikca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the reason why we have to use a stop loss
    1 we do not know when prices will stop and reverse direction
    2 open positions we are currently exposed to SL then we can open a new position (to learn about financial management)
    3 without SL our greatest risk is MC, with SL we just suffered a loss, and in my principle when we lose we can still rise more easily than if we go broke or MC
    hope you understand that SL is the part of risk on trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member turiyah is an unknown quantity at this point turiyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So to minimize the loss of Sl think trader to make a profit. No predictions, changing the flow of news or just all of a sudden, we all know. is one of the best options to reduce the loss of sl settings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think stop loss is basic rules for tarder . who can use the stop loss they do not lose more money.Let you have a buy position in a currency pair and your stop loss triggered and some time it will bad bcoz some chance it will go up and many time it will goo for you bcoz it will go down down........

Banned NADEEM GUL is an unknown quantity at this point NADEEM GUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    remember no person can be 100% sure about market trend its depend upon too many things like some time market is going up and suddenly too many sellers enter and suddenly market goes down so be careful and its much better to use stop loss because if market goes against you and you don't have to face big loss

Senior Member mahmudul hasan is an unknown quantity at this point mahmudul hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is often the best, because it reduces risk and loss. also costs |} the return is also a chance that they will beat the stop loss and also the trader suffers less damage.

Senior Member asadz is an unknown quantity at this point asadz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never want to use stop loss because i always think that price will return soon or prices will touch my stop loss and return back there are also chances that prices can go beyond that levels of stop loss and the trader will suffer less loss.

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

As much i understand intention to use a stop loss with long trade is that we expect that breaking that level will show further lower levels and we shall get opportunity to buy on those levels. Is there any other reason in your view?
    Sometimes when I plug my position already stoploss profit in pips, and I might be able to put a stop loss when I want to sleep and close the MT4, the equity account so that I can be safe when we entered the market and when prices do not fit with my position and reverse direction , I can still hit stoploss and profit, as I slide stoploss

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap ki bat sach he k trade low lewal k sath krni chy or wo v long time tak is se ye faida ho ga k kis ka asar hamri sari income pay nahi pre ga or hume is ko rokne ki zarort hi nahi pare gai.thora work kr lo magar acha kar lo

Senior Member Ubaid is an unknown quantity at this point Ubaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss is a good option and opportunity in forex trading if market goes opposite to our trade then i use only 15 pips for the stop loss i think its enough for my capital to bear the loss. If you want to trade well then you should start trading with good capital...

Member m16kamran is on a distinguished road m16kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the price returns to the point than , we know we get profit . but to put stop loss is necessary because, it saves us from loss in case that if the price do not come back . if the market changes in such a way that it do not return to the point , than at that situation , stop loss saves us from big loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 230 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)