+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 230 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2298

Thread: Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

Senior Member naeemanwar is an unknown quantity at this point naeemanwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if the prices return back there are also chances that prices can go beyond the levels of stop loss and the trader will suffer less loss.I never want to use stop loss because I always think that prices will return soon or prices will touch my stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned forexex is an unknown quantity at this point forexex's Avatar
    Thanks
    always i made trade i am not sure that how much price will increase or decrease...but i always make good prediction about market trend that where the market will go and i don't bear loss more then 15 pips and i set take profit on 5 pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member stranger1 is an unknown quantity at this point stranger1's Avatar
    Thanks
    the forex trading is the strange business and what happen next in forex we can not anticatpe about the maket so in this way. when we do the technical analysis then it is not sure that . we will earn money. so we use stop loss to wipe our trading account.

Banned faceebook is an unknown quantity at this point faceebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?yes this is right. I trade with low leverage, and most of the times, it does not just effect my overall outcome that whether I have placed a stop loss or not.

Member onlineaxact is on a distinguished road onlineaxact's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear stop loss aik acha tool hay jis ko use kar kay aap aik bohat hi baray risk say bach saktay hain aur ye aap kay risks ko boaht hi hud tak kam kar daita hay es ka use hameesha hi theek hay

Member nitesh400 is an unknown quantity at this point nitesh400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no cause to disagree with you, but i want to add more that, as you know or guess the price come return to the point you ordered, but there can also be a strategy of taking stop loss. you can set the stop loss for the last support or the last registence by the base of your order. so that i think you can save form the big losss.

Senior Member barnos is an unknown quantity at this point barnos's Avatar
    Thanks
    is there anyone who knows where prices will move one second later. I am sure no one knows where prices will move, because it's very important for us to limit the possibility of bad that happens when we trade, which is a loss. because there is always a possibility we would be wrong in predicting price movements, so it is important for us to limit losses by using stop loss.

Senior Member sahilpk is an unknown quantity at this point sahilpk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ki bat apni jaga theek hai k jab hamain pata hai k price reduce hogi phir kyon stop limit ki option use karain asal main yeh option wo log zyada use kartay hain jo mustqil net par beth kar trade nahin kar saktay specially pakistan main jo loadshadin hai uss ki waja say b aur ap stop loss laga kar chahay net band kra dain ap ko prb nahin hogi aur dosray ap ko kya pata ka price kitni reduce hogi lehaza jitna ap ki soch hai uss k mutabiq ap apply kar dain gay tu utna hi loss ho ga zyada nahin otherwise market aik dam say agar 100 down ho jati hai tab ap kya krain gay.

Banned pipcollectors is an unknown quantity at this point pipcollectors's Avatar
    Thanks
    its all about your experience .i have much experience in eurusd pair so some time i use stop loss or some time i don't use stop loss because its not easy to judge market will return. when pair goes in its height then you put sell and don't use stop loss its best. but when you trade in mid way of pair then you should use stop loss to save your capital for more loss.

Banned abynda06 is an unknown quantity at this point abynda06's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    As much i understand intention to use a stop loss with long trade is that we expect that breaking that level will show further lower levels and we shall get opportunity to buy on those levels. Is there any other reason in your view?
    The reason I am in regular use stop loss because I wanted to leave the market and do other work, and besides that I usually use two pair, so I use a stop loss on the first couple to anticipate and use the second pair for scalping techniques.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 230 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)