+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 230 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2298

Thread: Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

Member ebizmunmun is an unknown quantity at this point ebizmunmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss ke jo system hai wo bahut hi bariya hai , agar apko pata bhi hai ke money ap return paoge tab bhi mare khayal se ys system ko apnana chiye , is se apoki loss ak dead line tak hi hogi, agar money return bhi aye to profit apko double hi hogi mare khayal se this is the best choice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joe89 is an unknown quantity at this point joe89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex you can never a 100% sure of anything this is the reason why you need to always be prepared for anything and always have a back up plan so as you dont get surprised and end up losing altogether.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned namikaze is an unknown quantity at this point namikaze's Avatar
    Thanks
    That time if market goes against your trade and you don't have a stop loss margin call may get you fast let alone after all forex trading isn't something easy that can be done and unless you have accumulated a large number of knowledge you might have a hard time in using the SL let alone stop loss is very important option for the forex traders instead of this transpired to my opinion after to start with which i traded without having stop loss in addition to you know what we've any actually zero equilibrium because consideration today knowing that would likely proceed quite a distance in aiding us all find the proper destinations to use our own stop

Member nayeem8004 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem8004's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I know price will return after some time Than I will try to take a good step to remove bad condition I will try to find out different analysis thing and help from Forex factory news I think than I can remove my trading bad condition.

Member Alif is an unknown quantity at this point Alif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think more analysis system is the reason of stop loss every think in our planing like analysis trade volume stop loss take profit etc then we open trade and its surely give profit to us are you agree with me need your opinion for better trading.

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually it is really impossible to know the price movement and for that reason we use stop loss but some traders use stop loss at long positions means 300 pip or above at that time the use small lot size and they can wait for the market's price movement to a particular time.

Member bilal55 is on a distinguished road bilal55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager hamen apna balence long time tak ley kar jana hey to money management hamen bohot zaruree hey .is business men hamary stop loss laganey kee waja yeh ho sakte hey keh ham is men ager stop loss place naheen kartey to kabhee kabhee market hamaree trade key bohot ziada opposit bhee chalee jatee hey is liey .

Senior Member mod_guendeng_tai is an unknown quantity at this point mod_guendeng_tai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It happened to me when i did not use stop loss therefore i lost account because i did not use stop loss accordingly if you do not use a stop lossyour analysis is wrongand there is a news released which effect is opposite to your t But stop loss is useful but any one can be suc then I totally agree with you that every trader should use stop loss to be successful

Member shafin.fx is an unknown quantity at this point shafin.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market is very uncertain so no one can tell when the market will retrace again, so this is good to use stop loss and stay out of that trading. This will help you to make professional trader in future. You can open new trade from that point with new SL & TP. Thanks.

Member mammon is an unknown quantity at this point mammon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is used to avoid big losses. Some traders who have low capital mostly use stop loss to prevent from margin call. Stop loss importance is not negligible because it can close the trade automatically saving your capital from getting big loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 230 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)