+ Reply to Thread
Page 809 of 894 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 807 808 809 810 811 819 859 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 8936

Thread: Is there any Fraud in Forex Trading?

Senior Member farooq4455 is an unknown quantity at this point farooq4455's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no way that you can know beforehand if the broker you have hired would lead you to a Forex cheat or not. When known, why would you hire him or her at the first place. So, the best way to avoid a fraud is to register with a reputed dealer. Before hiring one, research a little. Know about the dealers of good repute and their rates. No point paying a hefty fee for an unknown broker and at the same time, you should not think twice if you need to pay a little more for a reputed a broker because you are going to put a heavier sum of money at stake with him.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prince53 is an unknown quantity at this point prince53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, there is no fraud in forex market. For maintain trading their have a dedicated server and forex is committed with their cash payment. Forex is not a scam site.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned msreza24 is an unknown quantity at this point msreza24's Avatar
    Thanks
    You won't happen, that's quite vast and extremely fascinating, it is hard to do almost any scams, safeguarded not necessarily welcome.

Member shonaboy11 is an unknown quantity at this point shonaboy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me forex is an online trading and its a hige market so i dont think so it is a fraud and there is 100% chances of profit and now it is a popular business. i dont think there sheats forex system, where the presence of experts .

Banned malhi is an unknown quantity at this point malhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i my thinking ,no there is not fraud i forex trading bexcause this give money i time and corectly.therfore,forex tradibng is not fraud and local type forex.

Member poorman is an unknown quantity at this point poorman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in this market and i dont think it is fraud i think this is very good business and people can chance their future with this. So if trader work harder then they can easily earn money with their skill.

Banned dipo00 is an unknown quantity at this point dipo00's Avatar
    Thanks
    usually there are no fraud in trading. but you should trade with the best or with the popular broker of forex market. may be new brokers are not safe always. and other all is okay.

Senior Member golonganpekerjaforex is an unknown quantity at this point golonganpekerjaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar196 View Post
    mere khayal se forex trading aik zabardust online business hy baz log ais me 100% profit bi hasil kurte hain.lekin baz logon ko loss bi hota hy jos wo disheart ho jaty hain,,,lekin disheart honey ki bajay ais me purey knowledge se kam kia jay too profit ka chance bohat ziada hota hy.
    are you realy love forex trading business. ? I do think that will Forex scam Hoganalong with there isn't a possibility of scam, consequently begin Forex will be major organization on this planet, the prospect of scam Not so. usurers Les motorboat Clubhouse ea industry Prudishness motorboat dealership them-self along with PE Barbarossa Existence. bigness Kurt,

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lvw123 View Post
    In my opinion, I think that trade foreign exchange of the biggest markets globally and that's what makes it difficult that no one cheats in this work and it is best to learn how well we are successful trading.. Thanks
    Yes for such a big market in the world, there should be a lot of transparency in it. For me, forex is no fraud, i have been a trader for 2 years now and then i know that i have never been cheated or defrauded by anyone.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member sarfraz is on a distinguished road sarfraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G nahi forex mein koi kisi bhi kisam ki fraud ki trade nahi hoti aur es mein legal trade hoti hai jis mein log trust kary hain forex trade per es liy yeh world ki popular trade hai aur es k kafi user hain aur es mein achi trade hoti hai es mein trade kar k trade acha feel karta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 809 of 894 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 807 808 809 810 811 819 859 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)