+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 894 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there any Fraud in Forex Trading?

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear forex market world largest market hai is me koi b individually fraud nai hai.Lekin dear jin brokers se ap attach hoty hain mumkin hai k wo apk sath fraud karn.Is lie dear apko brokers ka intekhab soch smjh kar hi karna chahye.Or unki good ratting,service.systems,trusted hony ko jaror daikhna chaea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bloombarg31 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-09-23), QamarXulqi (2018-09-23), sufiyan22 (2018-09-23), Unregistered (1)

Member Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,013 Times in 261 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fraud in Forex ? i don't think so my dear mates Forex is a perfect business platform not a scam or fraud all you need to have a good broker and also you need to have a good trading experience as well then there is no way for fraud or any scam.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Keyboard For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-23), billyboy00007 (2018-09-23), JahanZaib (2018-09-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-23), Mustansir (2018-09-23), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-23), QamarXulqi (2018-09-23), sufiyan22 (2018-09-23), Sunriser1 (2018-09-23), Unregistered (2)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are many fake online brokers who cheat with users and then people think forex trading is just fraud but this is not a forex market trues one hundred percent real and legit but some fake people make fake sites and they get people's money I suggest if you want to start work Forex is looking first for real brokerage companies. everyone joins Forex work and goods income money for work now all human goods for work and best income money for work now all human goods for work better income money for work now all human goods for more work good income for work so join Forex work.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In step with me Forex can be Tarding On-line and it will be a big market so I don't think. Thus it can become froud and there is a 100% probability of profit and now it can become a Papular business and many people get from Forex Trade! This is a very good market for people so there are many people around the world who join this market. But you can get a fraud broker here You must trade in this market with Forex insta. This is a very good broker for traders.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to balla For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without doubt some people produce fraud that encourages illegal techniques to get dollars, eventually it will develop many problems in the industry and also people like this who cheat the Forex trading market which is actually dirty, because of these people. Forex trading is not fraud. This is a huge global market for exchanging world currencies. I have become a trader with about 3 brokers and I have no reason to see forex as a fraud.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no examples of froud here, because it has become an online business that is popular all over the world now. People from all over the world. Experts, skilled, and linguists join here in this forum. They make a profit. Most trades are very active in this forum, you can see. These are goods for work and the best income money for work now goods for work and money better income for work now all human goods for work and better income money for work so joining Forex work now join Forex work and money income better for work so join the Forex job, so join Forex work.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear brother, forex market khud to hmary sath koi fraud nai karti hain q k is ka koi centralization nai hai.Magr jo brokers ye business provide karty hain wo hmary sath fraud kar sakty hain.Is liye dear ap ko broker hmesha careful ho kar choice karna chaye.Yani k uske sab advantages and disadvantages jaror check karni chye.Or dear aik broker ki ratting lazmi check kiya karn k wo kitni achi ratting rakht a hai kitna trusted and famous hai.etc

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-09-23), danish555 (2018-09-19), sarfraz786 (2018-09-19), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-09-18)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nobody says that there is some kind of fraud in Forex trading I think you can't find online jobs that are better than this one, this is a fantastic online job that you have ever had in your life so we have to be serious inside. Forex is trading online and it's a very large market so I don't think so it's a froud and there are 100 features of profit and now it's a popular business.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-23)

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a number of fraud cases, usually a broker does not pay or a few blows spammers raise money to help you fund your forex account and they never put a penny in your account after collecting your money. Forex is the largest online business and has an extensive network spread throughout the world and I think businesses are present in every place and more and more people are joining so they have no chance of fraud in it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-09-23)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke buisiness me fraud jaisa kuch nahi hai,ess business me trader ko ache se market me sabb learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se ache se learn karenga aur analysis karke chalenga wo uske baad he esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko market me sabb pehle samjhna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 894 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)